Another month has flown by and we're that much closer to the summer! If you haven't already started to prep your bikini bod, then it's time to put down the bag of chips and hit the gym! Or, if you're like us, you can give up on unrealistic fitness goals and dig into this week's pick!
We asked everyone to send in their best recipes for a chance to win a whopping 25,000 TLB points. This cheesy and meaty marvel is courtesy of BR418! Get into the kitchen and try these Amazing Armadillo Eggs!
Here are the ingredients:
- 12 jalapeño chillies
- 2 cups shredded cheddar cheese
- 2 cups shredded mexican blend cheese
- 1 lb pork sausage (hot or mild)
- 2 cups baking mix (i.e. Bisquick)
- 1 tbsp chili flakes (optional)
And here's what you'll need to do:
- Preheat the oven to 375 °F.
- Spray 15X10 inch pan with cooking spray or line with parchment paper.
- Cut a slit on each jalapeño lengthwise and remove the seeds. Make sure that it's still intact and sealable.
- Stuff each chili pepper with 2 tsp of cheddar cheese and pinch the edges to close.
- In a large bowl, mix the remaining cheddar cheese, the mexican blend cheese, sausage, baking mix, and chili flakes. If the mix is too dry, add a touch of water.
- Shape 2 tbsp of the meat mixture into a ¼ inch-thick patty.
- Place 1 stuffed chili in the center of each patty and wrap it around the jalapeño.
- Bake for 30 minutes or until golden. A huge thanks to everyone who sent in recipes, we love seeing what you're up to in the kitchen! But next week, Zid will be resuming his cooking duties! So let us know what you love to eat and we'll make sure to whip up something delicious for you to try at home!
The Beezid Team