Casper 9.93 is now available, with a host of new features. These include:
- Fixed a lot (and I mean a lot) of product issues!
- Added Single Sign-On (SSO) with SAML 2.0: Logging into the JSS without clicking on anything is just awesome.
- Added Webhooks: Scripted, triggered access to the events API.
- LDAP Proxy Server: Can run on our new Infrastructure Manager service on Linux and creates a tunnel between a customer location and a JSS if the JSS doesn’t have LAN access to a directory service.
- Patch Reporting for Computers: Now, Casper includes automatically generated reports for some common third-party OS X software packages, so you can better scope policies around machines with out-of-date software packages. These can be exported into a variety of formats.
- Self Service Mobile for iOS: Automatically remove apps that are installed option.
- New Localization options for French, German, Japanese, and Chinese. Enhanced Language Support in Self Service
- Import multiple classes from Apple School Manager.
- OS X Configuration Profiles: Added IKEv2, Disable Apple ID setup during login, enabling proxies in the Proxies payload.
- iOS Configuration Profile Enhancements: Added Allow screenshots and screen recording, Allow voice dialing while device is locked, Allow Apple Music, Allow Radio, Accept Cookies, Google Accounts, and OS X Server Accounts.
- Smart group and advanced search criteria were added for iOS 9.3 lost mode status, length of time a device has been in lost mode, and applications in the catalog for patch management.
And of course, there’s moar scalability!
For more, see https://jamfnation.jamfsoftware.com/featureRequests.html?releaseID=138
Congrats to everyone involved in this one, it’s a pretty massive update and required a lot of work!