Congratulations Google, this time you really did it and BROKE the world record by calculating Pi out to 31 trillion digits!
Ok guys, ready for today’s #LITNtrivia question?? Here we go….
How many iPhones have been sold worldwide?
Reply back with your answer, first correct answer WINS!
— TechNewsGadget (@technewsgadget) March 15, 2019
- A Google employee broke the world record for calculating pi
- Are we alone? Tiny spacecraft will head to Alpha Centauri to find out
- Facebook app gets a new Gaming tab in the navigation bar
- Looks like Google’s thinking about a folding screen of its own
- The Division 2 feels more alive, filled with NPCs and challenging combat encounters
- Steam Link Anywhere beta takes PC game streaming on the road
- Battlefield 5 Firestorm Battle Royale Mode Releases Soon; New Trailer Debuts
Original Article Link: #88 Google Breaks Pi Day
This post first appeared on TechNewsGadget - The Latest In Tech News, Gadgets And Gaming, please read the originial post: here