Original Article by TechSling Weblog:
Microsoft Certified Solutions Developer or Mcsd is the top most certification that is offered by Microsoft. The other certifications like Microsoft Certified Master (MCM), Microsoft Certified Architect (MCA), and Microsoft Certified Solutions Master (MCSM) have no longer been in consideration since the year 2014, which has helped the MCSD certification to attain the top rank for recognizing the excellence of the developers.
The MCSM certification can be achieved by choosing any of the paths which are offered by Microsoft. The Microsoft paths are associated directly with the following technologies for the present times:
1.Web applications: which requires 3 exams for MCSD
2.SharePoint applications: which requires 4 exams for MCSD
3.Universal Windows Platform: which requires 3 exams for MCSD
4.Application life cycle management: which requires 3 exams for MCSD
5.Azure solutions architect: which requires 3 exams for MCSD
6.Windows store app: which requires 3 exams for MCSD
For completing the entire MCSD course you need to clear around 3-4 different exams based on the technology that you choose.
Different Benefits of MCSD:
MCSD offers a wide range of benefits for both the employees and the employers. Thus, in both the cases the MCSD certification will provide unlimited advantages and can act as a strong pillar for providing the much-needed boost in your professional life cycle.
Benefits for Employees:
1. Boosts resume: Since MCSD training is the top recognized training that is offered by Microsoft, anyone would get impressed seeing that on their employee’s resume. Thus, highlighting this training will provide the needed boost to your career.
2. Enhances technical skills: With MCSD mentioned on your resume, the employees can very well portray that they have enhanced technical skills than the other average employees without the MCSD. This also enhances your visibility at the workplace. You can enroll in the MCSD course with Koenig Solutions for getting the best of MCSD skills.
3. Improved pay and quick promotions: Now this should be easily understood. An employee with the MCSD knowledge will be given more pay and better promotions than the others. This ensures that you will see drastic improvements in your demand at your workplace with just the skills of MCSD.
Benefits for Employers:
1. Improved success rate: The tag of being associated with MCSD ensures the increased success rate of the employer’s company to a great extent. It gives an edge to the business over the other competitors.
2. Association as Microsoft partners: On the basis of MCSD employees in the company, it can apply for becoming partners with Microsoft. And let’s agree the success rate of the Microsoft partners is much higher on an average than others.
3. Less software costs: Being a Microsoft partner, the employers get free licenses using the Microsoft software. This reduces the overall cost of using the Microsoft software to deliver the quality work.
Related Blog:- A Complete Guide to Becoming Microsoft Certified Solutions Developer (MCSD)
There are various ways you can prepare for the MCSD. Some of these are:
1. Self-study: MCSD can be prepared by doing self-preparation. You need to grab all the material available from everywhere and get started with the preparation of yourself.
2. Pluralsight: When you are preparing for the MCSD training by yourself, the relevant videos available on Pluralsight will definitely be a great help. The price for the videos is totally worth for investing.
3. Microsoft virtual academy: You can enroll in the free courses available with the Microsoft virtual academy for gaining the required knowledge for clearing the certification of MCSD. The various courses are available on their sites with complete details.
The post A Complete Guide to Become a Microsoft Certified Solution Developer (MCSD) first appeared on TechSling Weblog.
This post first appeared on TechSling Weblog - Digital News, Information & Resources, please read the originial post: here