Choosing a right ERP partner for your specific industry could be troublesome and require a lot of your research efforts. However, all your efforts and time invested in searching for the partner never goes in vain if done properly, as hiring the right partner is as important as installing the right ERP system. Just like your ERP system, your partner should possess industry-specific capabilities too. Also, it is no wonder to say that a right partner could enhance the efficiency of your ERP system to a thousand times more. Likewise, the efficiency could be decreased as well with the wrong selection of the partner.
So, how to know what an ideal ERP partner looks like? Given below are some of the traits that an ideal partner should possess. Have a look at the same and clear all your doubts.
1. Understanding You CompanyAn ideal ERP partner not just explains what an ERP could do, but what an ERP could do to mitigate your specific challenges. With his deep understanding and expertise in ERP, he tries to understand your company first – your daily tasks, challenges, industry types and more. Based on the same he suggests a solution and the payment mode that suits you the best.
2. Analysis the Future TroublesHiring an experienced partner ensures that he could apply his past experiences and gives you a solution for the future challenges that are yet to come in advance. That is, by analyzing your business type and your projects, he could foresee the possibility of the glitches that can arise in the software and hence alerts you in advance with the solution ready in advance.
3. Reliable and TrustworthyBeing a trusted partner, he would never hide anything related to the cost and the software. For the cost, he will not include any hidden cost for the features that come in-built with the software. Also, being a trusted partner, he should let you know the easy purchasing options as per month and annual subscription and the salability of ERP. He should be sensible enough to guide you about the minimum number of users you can purchase so as to do the job efficiently and should make you aware of the fact that the number of users can be increased or decreased easily as and when needed if the ERP allows.
The trustworthiness and reliability of the partner can be judged by his clientele. The more the number of clientele is he’s serving, the more is the changes of the partner being reliable and trustworthy.
4. Industry-specific Add-onsHad the partner served the industry quite well in the past, he must be providing some specific features to add to the quality and strength of the ERP. As a trustworthy partner, he should guide you well about the add-ons that can give a boost to the performance of the ERP.
5. Designing, Support and ServiceAs a strategic partner of choice, he should design the ERP specific to your business and should be able to map the system on the same lines. Also, since, the job doesn’t end here; an ideal partner excels in providing post-implementation support and services too.
Hope this will help you while choosing an ERP partner for your business.
This post first appeared on New MovieRulz Website And Alternatives Sites In 2020/2021, please read the originial post: here