NZXT has announced the seventh entrant in NZXT’s Crft line – the CRFT 07 H510i, to celebrate BioWare’s N7 Day set in the universe of Mass Effect. The CRFT lineup is from a series of licensed products that celebrate incredible games and the communities who love them.
“Designed around NZXT’s award-winning H510i, NZXT CRFT 07 takes inspiration from the armor of the N7 to create a limited-run of 500 cases, designed for the Mass Effect community,” says Naqui Ahmad, NZXT Business Manager for South Asia.
The carbon fiber colorway and the red and white stripe mimics the iconic N7 armor from the game, so users can keep their build battle-ready. A limited-edition durable charm can be flipped to display either the Paragon or Renegade icon, allowing users to show their true colors.
“Mass Effect has made a profound impact on the imagination of the gaming community. To this day, we hear people recount the adventures of Commander Shepard and discuss their unique adventures. We are honored to partner with BioWare to bring this passionate fanbase a case that honors the legacy of this iconic franchise.” – Johnny Hou, NZXT’s founder and CEO.
NZXT CRFT 07 H510i Mass Effect Main Features
- Limited-edition carbon fiber and red NZXT H510i themed after the N7’s armor from Mass Effect
- Exclusive 2-sided Paragon and Renegade key charm
- The N7 logo printed on the front panel
- Modern design and builder-friendly features
- USB 3.1 Gen 2-compatible USB-C connector on the front panel
- Premium all-steel construction with the sleek H Series aesthetic
- Tempered glass side panel to showcase your build
- Wire management made easy with an intuitive cable management system
- Water-cooling installation is simplified using a removable bracket for either all-in-one CPU coolers or custom loop configurations
- Built-in LED RGB strips and fan hub controlled intuitively by NZXT CAM
The NZXT H510i CRFT 07 will be available starting today on NZXT.com in the US priced at $199 and will be available in South Asia in December.