Nowadays, people have shifted from going to the market to buy to order online whatever they need and get it delivered at their doorsteps. And many companies with their on-demand mobile apps, fulfill the needs of customers at customers’ comfort. On-Demand Liquor Delivery App Like Saucey Because of the on-demand app services, nothing is remaining in the bucket that can not be ordered online and get delivered including the alcohol.
Yes, you read it right. Moreover, there is a huge consumption of alcohol among people during the weekend, parties, and more. And hence, there is an entire market that ensures their demand fulfills using On-Demand Liquor Delivery Mobile App. So, if you are looking to invest to make an app like Saucey, this article will be useful to you.
Furthermore, if you are planning to hire a liquor app development company, don’t forget to analyze their Liquor Delivery App Development Portfolio. This article will bring you an in-depth analysis of various aspects that impact on the overall cost of On-demand app development. The complete cost to develop a liquor delivery app like Saucey includes team structure, must-have and advanced features, and more. So, let’s dig into it right away:
Various Features Required to Build Alcohol Delivery Application
User Panel Features
- Login: App users require social media accounts such as Facebook or an email account to register. They can check out various drinks depending on the quality and deals.
- View liquor listing: After getting done with the registration, users can check out the listed products. There they can see their cost and other specification using this feature.
- Apply filters: Well, checking out the entire listing products on the app just to pick a few that you require is panic. And hence, using this feature, they can apply desired filters to save their time and find what they are looking for.
- Place order: Once they are done selecting what they need, they can place their order using this feature. Users can schedule the delivery time and location.
- Cashless payment: In order to get their orders placed and delivered at their desired location, they can use multiple payment options to pay. These paying options could include PayPal, UPI, Credit or Debit card, and others.
- Order history: To check about their recent or previous orders in detail, they can use the ‘order history’ feature.
- Track order: Once the order is placed, users can use this feature to track the status of their orders. They can see when it gets dispatched, where it has reached at what time, and so on.
- Reviews and feedback: Users can leave their reviews and feedback about the services of the app and their experience with the app on the review & feedback section. That can really help the business to grow user-base and improve the app services with user perspectives.
Admin Panel Features
- Login: The admin can check all received orders or cancellations and more to address them accordingly via login feature.
- Manage payments: This allows the admin to keep a check at the payments made by users and manage them.
- Order management: It involves the various order-related details that the admin requires to manage them properly.
- Settings: This feature lets the admin update the product list by adding a new product or removing any product as the stock or demand.
- Marketing management: This feature allows the admin to manage every type of marketing including banners, email templates, adverts, and more.
- Real-time analytics: In any business, it’s crucial to keep a check at the stats. So, this feature allows the admin to check how many numbers are changing depending upon location, time, and more.
Owner Panel Features
- Login: This feature allows the liquor shop owner to login to the account with an OTP authentication that he/she receives on his/her registered number of an email account.
- Liquor categories management: The owner of the liquor shop, can manage the categories of the varieties of alcohol or liquor with this feature.
- Manage snacks and drinks: This involves other items than alcohol such as snacks, different meals, etc. so, users can get everything at a platform.
- Manage prices: The shop owner can use this feature to manage all the costs related to products.
- View ratings and reviews: This feature allows the shop owner to stay updated with what customers like. Moreover, this way he/she can improve and do the required changes to sell more.
- Manage earnings: This feature allows the shop owner to see and manage his/her earnings depending upon the received order requests on a weekly or even monthly basis.
Advanced features to develop an alcohol delivery application
- In-app push notification for user engagement
- Rewards and discount offers
- Cloud management for data management
- Real-time tracking with the aid of GPS
- Track liquor selling outlets that include nearby outlets
Technology stack to Build an On-Demand Liquor Delivery App
Below mentioned are the technologies needed for building Uber for alcohol delivery:
- Universal Operating System: Ubuntu, Debian, Macintosh, CentOS
- Database: MongoDB, Cassandra, HBase, Postgres, MySQL, Cassandra,
- Cloud Environment: Google and AWS
- Real-time Analytics: IBM, Spark, Hadoop, Apache Flink, BigData, Cisco
- Push Notifications: APNS
- SMS, Voice as well as Phone Verification: Twilio, Nexmo, Sinch
- Payments: Stripe, Braintree & PayPal
- Data storage and security: Google Cloud Storage or Amazon data servers
- Programming: GWT
- Data Management: Datastax
- MailChimp Integration
- Front-end development: Bootstrap and CSS3
Team Structure for Beer, Wine, or Alcohol Delivery App Development
It doesn’t matter what type of application you have got to develop, hiring a professional or a team is crucial. This is because they are skilled and know their work to the core. Moreover, being a novice in designing, developing, programming, testing, and more, you can’t risk your investment for saving some amount by not hiring them. So choose wisely and hire a team of professionals using the below tips:
- App Developers: It involves a combination of Android App Developer, Back-end App Developers, iOS App Developer, etc. as per your needs.
- Project Manager: The project manager must acquire managerial skills. He/she should know what works in the market and what’s trending in the industry.
- App Designers: It involves Graphic Designer and Expert UI/UX designers that craft the app user interaction.
- App Testers: This involves an expert and skilled team to provide the required feedback to users so they can invest accordingly in the products.
The cost required to develop an On-Demand Liquor Delivery Mobile App
As mentioned in the introduction above, the cost to build an On-Demand Liquor Delivery Mobile App is based on the below aspects:
- App features, both must-have and advanced
- The selection of the platform i.e. iOS or Android, or both
- Website connectivity
- Front-end and back-end app development
- UI/UX development
The overall cost to develop a liquor delivery app like Saucey depends upon what features or functionalities you want to add to it. The cost grows up if you are adding advanced features to the app other than must-haves. The team that is required to develop, program, test, or design the app can add to the costs according to their location. Depends upon the hourly rate of the respective countries, the cost can fluctuate.Moreover, the platform that you will have to choose can raise up to the overall cost of the app development. This is because using one platform such as Android or iOS will definitely cost you less as compared to both i.e. Android and iOS. If we talk about India, It costs around $6,000 to $20,000 in order to get the Uber for alcohol delivery app developed. This given cost involves a polished product.
The post How to plan your budget for building an on-demand liquor delivery app? appeared first on kodytechnolab.