The Global Connected Aircraft Summit, taking place June 6-8, 2016 in Los Angeles, CA, promises to deliver even more airline executives, thought-provoking case studies and valuable networking opportunities in 2016 than ever before.
Now in its third year, the annual summit has a well-known reputation for being the premier conference on connectivity in aerospace, aviation, satellite and beyond.
The early bird rate expires next Friday, April 1 – use Code Iflvip to save an extra 10% on your registration, up to $300 in savings!
Here’s what you can expect in June this year:
- Case studies with Nok Air, Lufthansa, air framers, and a joint case study discussion between a vendor and their airline client
- Discussions on what airlines need and how the industry can provide it to them, connecting the cockpit, cyber security, and the future of the passenger experience with the growth of connectivity
- NEW sessions on EFBs and operations and how to manage data in the IoT era
- Breakout sessions focusing on both the operations side and the application side of the equation
- A workshop on customer experience mapping
- Even more networking time during receptions, coffee breaks, workshops during sessions, breakfasts and beyond
- And more! The full agenda is available online here.
Register now and save an extra 10% - the Early Bird expires next Friday, so make sure to register before April 1st to maximize your savings! If you prefer to register by phone, please call 1-888-707-5814 and mention code IFLVIP.
This post first appeared on CTOvision.com - Context For The CTO, CIO, CISO And, please read the originial post: here