A new update for Lucky Patcher APK is getting released. Lucky Patcher 8.3.0 brings loads of bug fixes and performance improvements. For those who have never heard of what Lucky Patcher is and how it works, it is an app that allows you to remove license verification from other apps. Even more, it can also remove ads from several apps. On rooted devices, Lucky Patcher can do wonders, as the features are endless but, even for un-rooted devices, it offers some helpful features.
Lucky Patcher features
Before we get into what this new update brings, let’s see what options the app gives you:
- Change default application storage from Internal Memory to SD card with just one click
- Force-remove the pre-installed apps on your smartphone
- Efficiently manage all of the app permissions
- Backup an application along with user data
- Remove adds from several apps
- Freeze the app from waking up in the background
- Get in-app purchases for free (requires a rooted device)
- Create modified apps with the help of custom patches
- Clear Dalvik cache directly from the app without the necessity to reboot
What new features does Lucky Patcher 8.3.0 bring?
- In-App emulation patch updated
- Minor Bugs fixed
- Fixed Patches for several applications
- Updated Translations
- Stability improvements
Lucky Patcher 8.3.0 is not available on official Android app stores such as Google Play Store. But you can find the app on APK sites. Don’t worry, the apps have been checked for viruses and are completely safe to install from such websites. If this is your first time installing an APK file, you will need to enable installation from Unknown Sources from Settings -> Security.
Once you’ve downloaded Lucky Patcher 8.3.0 APK, go to your Downloads section on your Android device and install the application manually. Just tap on the APK file, give the needed permissions, and the APK will install.
The post Lucky Patcher 8.3.0 Rolled Out With New Features, Bug Fixes, and Improvements appeared first on Billionaire365.