Advantages of Paytm Bank Account: Payments Banks are one of the sets of differentiated banks that are introduced by the Reserve Bank of India. While the main aim of Payments Banks is extending deposit and payments services. While they provide their services to millions of unbanked and underbanked Indians. Furthermore, the Paytm Payments Bank is now one of India’s only mobile-first bank with zero balance – zero digital transaction charge accounts.
List of Advantages of Paytm Bank Account for Payments
And here in this post, you will see the Advantages of Paytm Bank Account for Payments. While the Paytm will offer all the services and it has a wallet with many additional features like:
- There is no minimum balance requirement in the Paytm Bank Account.
- While all digital transactions will be free in the Paytm Bank Account.
- And there is 4% Interest per annum on the money if you deposit in the Paytm Savings Account.
- However, you will also get up to 7% interest if you go for Fixed Deposit facility in the Paytm Bank Account.
- And you will also get the free digital Debit Card on opening the Account.
- And you can also get the physical Debit Card on request.
If you are having any queries regarding this post, then you can ask us via the comment section. While we are always there to help you out. Cheers!
Also Check: How to Recharge Online Using Paytm For Mobile/DTH/Datacard
The post What are the advantages of opening a Savings Account with Paytm Payments Bank? appeared first on TECHYSOLS.