How to create Paytm Payments Bank Account: Payments Banks are one of the sets of differentiated banks that are introduced by the Reserve Bank of India. While the main aim of Payments Banks is extending deposit and payments services. While they provide their services to millions of unbanked and underbanked Indians. Furthermore, the Paytm Payments Bank is now one of India’s only mobile-first bank with zero balance – zero digital transaction charge accounts.
How to Open or Create Paytm Payments Bank Account
Here in this post, you will see How to open Paytm Payments Bank Account. All you have to do is just follow the simple steps that are given below.
- Before opening a Paytm Payment Bank account you must launch your Paytm App.
- After that, you have to select the “Bank” icon that is on the bottom right of your screen
- While there you must choose a passcode if you have not set up already.
- Furthermore, you must also provide nominee details for your account.
- Before that, you must definitely be a Non-KYC customer. If you are not a Non-KYC customer, then you must book a KYC appointment
- After that, when your account is created, you will be notified.
If you are having any queries regarding this post, then you can ask us via the comment section. While we are always there to help you out. Cheers!
Also Check: Advantages of Paytm Bank Account
The post How can I open a Paytm Payments Bank Account? appeared first on TECHYSOLS.