Nowadays the Wireless networks at home have become the new standard. While everyone at their homes is having the Wireless networks such as Wifi. Though many of the households leave their networks open as they don’t know How To Set a Password For Dlink Wifi router. And this guide will be very helpful for them. While one of the best ways to secure your Wireless network is to set a password to access the network. Furthermore, check the guide below to set it up. While in this post, you will see How To Set Wifi Password Dlink.
Also Check: How To Set Password For TP-Link Wifi Router
Also, you may have different queries such as How do I set a password on my wifi router? How do I change Dlink router password and How do I find my D-Link router password? Also, you may have How do I change the password on my wifi and There are two ways to set a password for your Wifi router.
While check below the two ways to Set Wifi Password Dlink.
Way 1 To Set a Password For Dlink Wifi Router
- First, you have to open your web browser.
- Then you have to enter the address http://dlinkrouter or http://dlinkrouter.local or
http://192.168.0.1 into the address bar.
- And then you have to enter the Admin and password.
- By default the username is Admin and the password is blank.
- Then you have to click on Login button.
- After that, you have to click on the Setup tab at the top.
- Then click on Wireless Settings on the left side.
- After that, you have to click on Manual Wireless Network Setup.
- Then you have to scroll down the page to “Wireless Security Mode”.
- And it is a place where you have to enter the wireless password.
- Here you can add a password and you have to be sure to click Save Settings which is at the top of the page once complete.
- And if you have already registered your router with my Dlink, then you can log in to my Dlink web portal
at eu.mydlink.com to change the settings.
- That’s it now you know How to Add a Password for Dlink Wifi Router.
Set Wifi Password Dlink
Way 2 to Set a Password For Wifi Router Dlink
- In the first step, you have to go to https://eu.mydlink.com
- Then you need to log in my Dlink.
- While you can log in with your existing my Dlink account and password.
- Furthermore, you have to choose the router from My Devices and then to Settings option.
- And in the basic settings option, you can modify your password.
- While you can also click on the ‘Show password’ to display the password on your screen.
- And you have to select the Apply option if you have made changes to Settings.
- Then you have to choose the Yes, button if you would like to apply the new settings to the router.
- While this will take a minimum of 80 seconds to save the changes and then to reboot the router.
While the search related terms are:
dlink wifi router default password
how to change wifi password dlink dsl-2730u
d’link router local
http //dlinkrouter.local change password
dlink wifi password hack
192.168.0.1 change password
dlink router password reset
And stay tuned to this website to know How to set password for wifi modem of BSNL and How to put a password on wifi Linksys. While you can also check How to lock wifi router and How to put a password on wifi Netgear. Furthermore, if you are having any queries regarding this post, then feel free to comment as we are always there to help you out.
The post How to Set Wifi Password Dlink | How To Set Dlink Wifi Router Password appeared first on TECHYSOLS.