Forbes has released a list of the rich who made a fortune in Cryptocurrency. Assessment of the status of the rich world was carried out on the basis of several indicators: volume of cryptocurrencies available, tax statements on trade scriptactive, sale, or possession of shares in cryptobytes. For the calculations was taken cryptocurrency from 19 January 2018. Despite the volatility and General market disruption, Forbes’m sure that cryptocurrencies will remain in business for long.
The publication explains:
“Perhaps we missed someone, and some estimates inaccurate. But the situation was similar when we first published the list of Forbes 400 in 1982”.
Main content Manager Forbes Media Randall lane said:
“Person with a fortune of such magnitude should never be left in the shadows.”
Just in the new Forbes list of 20 people (19, if not to break the capital the Winklevoss brothers). Below is the full list in descending order depending on the net value of the Cryptocurrency Assets.
1. Chris Larsen is co – founder and former CEO of Ripple. The company provides services in the field of international payments for banks using blockchain technology. He owns 5.2 billion XRP, the token is released Ripple. The company controls more than 61 billion XRP. The value of crypto-currency assets: us $7.5 – 8 billion.
2. Joseph Lubin – Ethereum co-founder and CEO of blockchain, the company ConsenSys, which are 600 people from 28 countries. The value of the cryptocurrency assets: $1 – 5 billion
3. Changpeng Zhao – CEO exchange Binance. Less than 7 months Chunpeng has created the world’s largest stock exchange, the number of users exceeds 6 million people. Mission Binance work in 3 countries, which allows it to smooth out the possible negative effect from the actions of regulators. The value of crypto-currency assets: us $1.1 – 2 billion.
4. Cameron and Tyler Winklevoss, an early bitcoin investors and founders of the American stock exchange Gemini. The brothers purchased the cryptocurrency in 2012, as a shining example of a successful amerikanskih businessmen. The value of the cryptocurrency assets: $900 million – 1.1 billion.
5. Matthew Mellon is an American investor and billionaire, heir to a large banking business. An early investor in Ripple. Started to invest in bitcoin a few years ago, despite the disbelief of friends and relatives. The value of the cryptocurrency assets: $900 million – $ 1 billion.
6. Brian Armstrong – founder of Coinbase exchange, which became popular starting point for many cryptocurrency investors in the United States in 2012. The value of the cryptocurrency assets: $900 million – $ 1 billion.
7. Matthew Roszak – co-founder of the Bloq and the founder of Tally Capital. Roszak first learned about bitcoin in 2011, and then began to take part in the first ICO. He says about this: “I was very lucky and came very early.” Crypto-millionaire claims that passed their first bitcoins Richard Branson and bill Clinton. The value of the cryptocurrency assets: $900 million – $ 1 billion.
8. Anthony Di Iorio co – founder Ethereum and founder of Jaxx and Decentral. Invested some money in creating a blockchain-Ethereum platform and continued to invest in diverse digital assets. His strategy is at an early entry and exit after reaching a certain level with further investment in new attractive cryptocurrency. The value of the cryptocurrency assets: $750 million – $ 1 billion.
9. Brock pierce is an early cryptocurrency investor and Chairman of the Bitcoin Foundation and Advisor to the Block.one. Pier has funded several dozens of cryptocurrency projects, including Coinbase, Ethereum and Mastercoin. The investor plans to donate $1 billion for the development of decentralized blockchain community. The value of the cryptocurrency assets: $750 million – $ 1 billion.
10. Michael Novogratz – CEO of Galaxy Digital, former billionaire and well-known Manager of hedge funds. Began to invest in cryptocurrency in 2013, after 2 years left the Fortress Group, where he managed a hedge Fund. The value of the cryptocurrency assets: $700 million – 1 billion
11. Brendan Blumer – CEO Block.one. Raised $1 billion for the development of blockchain-platform EOS.IO, which claimed the status of a competitor to Ethereum. Bloomer first became interested in digital assets in 14 years thanks to his passion for online games. The value of the cryptocurrency assets: $600 million – 700 million
12. Dan Larimer – technical Director Block.one, co-founder of three blockchain platforms, including EOS.IO. In the past worked as a programmer in the defense sector of the United States, but decided to change my occupation, having reasoned its decision by mid-life crisis. The value of the cryptocurrency assets: $600 million – 700 million
13. Valery Vavilov – CEO of Bitfury, which is engaged in bitcoin mining. The value of the cryptocurrency assets: $500 million – 700 million
14. Charles Hoskinson – co-founder of Ethereum and IOHK. Hoskinson some time held the position of CEO of blockchain Ethereum platform, and later headed IOHK. Develops blockchain solutions for corporations, government agencies and academic institutions. The value of the cryptocurrency assets: $500 million – 600 million
15. Brad Garlinghouse – General Director of Ripple, a startup aimed at developing blockchain technology for banks. In the past worked in AOL and Yahoo. The value of the cryptocurrency assets: $400 million – 500 million
16. Barry Silbert – CEO, Digital Currency Group, the owner of a media site CoinDesk, investor companies such as Coinbase and Ripple. Became famous on wall Street as the founder of the SecondMarket exchange. The value of the cryptocurrency assets: $400 million – 500 million
17. Acne Buterin – Creator of Ethereum cryptocurrency, capitalization which now stands at $100 billion Buterin now cooperating with Microsoft, BP and JP Morgan. The value of the cryptocurrency assets: $400 million – 500 million
18.Tim Draper, a major venture capitalist, founder of Draper Associates. Joined the ranks of cryptocurrency enthusiasts even before they gained their current popularity. He said: “I believe that bitcoin and cryptocurrencies will become the most traded assets in the world.” Today Draper made more than 40 cryptocurrency investment. The value of the cryptocurrency assets: $350 million – 500 million
19. Song, Chi-Jung – CEO Dunamu and South Korean Upbit exchange – the largest market in bitcoin. The value of the cryptocurrency assets: $350 million – 500 million
The post Forbes released its first list of the crypto rich appeared first on FineCrypto.