There are several reasons behind the occurrence of Error Code “3043 1” in Norton Antivirus, which includes incomplete installation of software and programs, incorrect download of applications, conflict between default applications and software, might be possible that there are some virus and malware infection that has corrupted files associated with Norton antivirus and lot more. The error codes usually appear while installation of Norton antivirus and running some software and program as well. In order to deal with such sorts of error codes, there is Norton Contact Number available where you can call to get quick help from the reliable support providers.
Find out some of the steps in that would help you to fix Norton error code “30343 1”-
Clean out Junk form Computer:
- In the first step, you need to click the “Start” button
- After this, you need to type “command” in the search box
- After this, hold “CTRL-Shift” and hit “Enter”
- Then you will be prompted with a permission dialog box, click “Yes” for further preferences
- Here you will see a black box launched with a blinking cursor
- Now, you are required to type “cleanmgr” and hit ENTER
- Disk Cleanup will begin calculating how much occupied disk space you can reclaim
- The Disk Cleanup dialog box will appear with series of checkboxes you can select. In most cases, the “Temporary Files” category will occupy the most disk space
- At the end, simply check the boxes of the categories that you wish to clean and then click “OK”
Moreover, you can apply some other methods too in order to fix error code. But in case you are not able to deal with such sorts of errors, feel free to contact at Norton Security Customer Service – 1-800-589-0948. At this number, you will find the best support under the supervision of highly skilled technicians and professionals who are capable enough to handle all kind of technical problems associated with Norton antivirus.