Norton Antivirus is a world-class program that offers complete protection from high-end viral attacks. It secures and safeguards your computer against the threats that can destroy your data or hamper its performance. It has various versions and different kinds of programs, each of which specializes in offering security from a certain aspect of the overall threat. When you buy Norton program you get its limited number of licenses to install it on different devices. Just in case you have already used up the number of licenses you got with the new software then what you can do is to transfer a license from an unused computer to allow setting up on a new system. If you wish to do so you can very easily follow the instructions mentioned below to transfer a license so that you can install Norton on another system or you can also call on our Norton Antivirus Number, which will connect you with our experts instantly.
Steps to Transfer Norton Service to a New Device
- Log in to your Norton account.
- Go on to the Device page and identify the page you no longer want to protect.
- After that click on the ellipse icon which is shown below the device
- Click on Manage License after the menu appears
- You will now see the Remove Norton window where you need to click ‘Yes’.
- After that, install the Norton program on another device.
The above-mentioned process is quite simple and easy to follow. You can get either follow it or call our Norton Antivirus Customer Service on 1-800-589-0948, which basically helps you to get rid of any kind of issue that occurs in Norton products.
View Source: https://goo.gl/3wjeXS