Tired of getting afraid and worried about Car protection every time you park your car somewhere? It is revealed through studies that every time a thief flies away with your car, it has proved to be a very easy target for them like open space parking, visible valuables, open windows etc. that prompt the thieves to steal it. Car pickers keep a number of things in their mind while attempting a car theft. So if one gets a small knowledge about the mind-set of the pickers not many but to some extent car thefts can be averted.
KNOW THE CAR STEALERS
Following are some facts:
1. They usually pick the cars those are less exotic but are of high performance which are much popular and their parts can be easily interchanged.
2. Car pickers is a big nexus that is spread internationally, so they pick cars those are of international brands and later on export them to other countries.
3. They always remain in touch with split shops, where they sell the stolen cars. Then cars are dismantled and sold out the parts to the bidders.
4. Most of the times they target the cars parked in isolated and dark areas or left non attendant.
5. They also develop friendship with car drivers or car washers and make the replica of the car keys and later on commit thefts.
6. Although infrequent, carjackers these days target cars traveling in remote areas where they ask for lifts and then with the help of weapons take away them.
7. Moreover, pickers choose cars having mush higher resale value as during selling these cars nobody asks for much clarification about the original owner of the car.
So it is advisable that in case of such incidents and if you feel threatened just drive to a populated area and call police for assistance to avoid any theft attempt.
To know more about car theft protection measures and techniques: Please log on to :
Puma-The Vehicle Guard
GPS Vehicle Tracking System | Anti Car Tyre Theft Call Alert System | Fuel Monitoring | AC on/off Status Reports | Live Speed Monitoring | Online Vehicle Location | Emergency Panic Button
This post first appeared on Puma-The Vehicle Guard|Anti Car Tyre Theft Call Alert|GPS Vehicle Tracking System Chandigarh India, please read the originial post: here