Fuel is the biggest operational expense in any transportation business, even more than driver expenses in India. With ever increasing fuel prices, for any business to be successful, managing and optimizing this expense is crucial. Fuel Theft and less optimal driving patterns end up causing margin loss to businesses.
Fortunately, technology brings cheers for the transportation business owners. High end technology enabled GPS vehicle Tracking devices come with the most effective Fuel Monitoring System. Using this device one can take a deep sigh of relief as it is now the duty of the device to check fuel mileage, consumption and to curb fuel theft incidents.
For example Puma Guard's fuel monitoring solution helps track fuel consumption, estimate mileage and automatically send alerts on fuel refills etc.
Features of Fuel Monitoring System:
1. Check exact amount of fuel refilled along with location and time. This helps the owner reconcile the fuel bills provided to him by the drivers.
2. Check refill locations on the map along with refill liters.
3. Get alerted on your Smartphone on fuel refill / pilferage.
4. Get fuel consumption for a particular trip.
5. Provides the mileage between successive refills. Use this information to estimate mileage, identify vehicle maintenance requirement and rate drivers.
6. Get detailed reports on AC on/off status.
Why Puma Guard ?
advanced fuel sensors to provide accurate fuel readings. Puma Guard's Fuel Theft Prevention solution sends alerts when refueling is detected or if there is a drop in the fuel level without vehicle movement. Alerts are also sent if the engine is turned on (with AC running) and vehicle is stationary. This ensures that the owner/fleet manager is aware and keeps the driver honest.
Email : [email protected]
This post first appeared on Puma-The Vehicle Guard|Anti Car Tyre Theft Call Alert|GPS Vehicle Tracking System Chandigarh India, please read the originial post: here