Today, I'm going to talk about this with SEO, which is an SEO Tool that is going to be important to all learners. These can not optimize your website. But they can get a record of a website. Those reports are based on SEO. Therefore, these Tools can get a report on our website, make it a mistake, and make the site Optimized. But after understanding the report using Tools, the SEO site should have a basic understanding of SEO. But a few demanded something like this, and I thought that a post like that would be in the middle of our lessons.
1. Google Webmaster Tools and Google Analytics
Google Analytics : http://www.google.com/analytics/
Google Webmaster Tools : https://www.google.com/webmasters/
Of course, the two tools on this Google toolbar are very good. That's why they set the two at the top of the list. Anyway, I'll do some specific lessons about these two tools after the basic lessons. Know about both these tools as an SEO person. It's as good as it is. These tools are very useful for those who do SEO. I will briefly describe these two basic ideas and facilities.
Primarily, this is a Tool to Analyze the usage of Google's websites we have provided. This means that this tool can give our websites with a better analysis of trading with their users and more. After that, the information you receive will make the necessary changes or needs. Actually, it's hard to explain.. But do not worry, put a separate post on these. In a nutshell, let me show you some things you can do with this tool.
* Information about people on the site (their countries, what kind of device they come to the site, etc.)
* Information about what they come to the site (more pages with views, more about what people look for)
* Information on websites they visit to the site (Traffic Resources)
Much more ...
under the this little animation that explains about Google Analytics
Google Webmaster Tools
Google Webmaster Tools is another valuable tool for those who deliver SEO provided by Google. This tool is similar to a Tool. In fact, if you use this correctly, Google Search can used to find the best way. I mean, if you really use this, you can think of Google as a good site, a valuable, well-designed and maintained site. And, the facilities provided by this site make it possible for Google to get the most out of our site. In the future, this tool will be given some lessons. The other one is clearer about this. At present, I would like to tell you what is essentially the first of these.
* Search Queries - visitors to your web site came to it and what information they were searching for
* Links - Links related to your site
* Crawl Errors - Issues that crawl your site and more information
* Malware Alerts - Information related to malware in some way to your site
* Sitemaps, Robots related things - Makes a sitemap for your site (what is known as a Sitemap) and how to introduce it to Google Search, how to make settings for Google Spiders / Robots and how to make a good crawl.
And there are many more things to do with this tool ...
A video introduction video about Google Webmaster Tools
Those who already know SEO required to know about this tool. SEO brings together people who know new and learned ones. I will talk about this tool in the future.
This is also a very good tool. But this is getting worse once a week for free. It provides facilities to analyze. In addition, they need to pay for their subscription if necessary. But since our IP address is Dynamic, it can be retrieved to a new IP when it re-connects to the Internet. Or, if it's a temporary trial, you can get a seven-day free trial with additional support. You need a Paypal Account, but for that. Paypal Payment can be canceled within 7 days of required work. I will tell you how to put a comment on this. If you need a good analyze tool, you do not have to. And the other person can do it without deducting money. If this is a Subspiration, we analyze and analyze information about websites of our competitors. Then we can take the necessary steps to understand them and our situation better and make them better. It also provides some details on each section. It provides a reasonable amount of advice to avoid errors. And, to help with Google Analytics.
It provides a report under the following sections:
1. SEO - The information on our site is analyzed and analyzed for the most basic things that are related to SEO. (Information about Page Rank, Title, Keywords, Description etc.)
2. From the Mobile - Mobile Devices section this section provides a related assessment.
3. Usability - Consider using what to do to help the operation.
4. Technologies - Information on the technologies used on your site and related matters.
5. Backlinks - Backlinks and related information about your site (an upcoming lesson on Backlinks)
6. Share your site on the Social Media Social Network and related information
7. Visitors - Visitors to your site visitors and related information.
I am looking forward to a detailed article about this Tool.
The post grew a little longer. So, I'm introducing this tool today and I finish the post. A second part of it too, too. That's what I'm asking you to introduce some other tools like this. You can also analyze your site with these tools.
For example, Woorank took the linkedin.com website. Their Competitors created sites like skillpages.com and opportunity.com. I uploaded the entire report for Linkedin website and uploaded it to Images and uploaded it to an RAR file. It's the link below. Anyone who wants it can take a look at this tool.
Inform your friends and blog about our lessons. Join us through our social media. Stay with our blog.