1. Sending animated emoji
There is only one emoji (red heart) which is like a flash as given in screenshot and it will only work when you send only it.
2.Manage privacy settings
The company takes care user privacy. Recently WhatsApp applies encryption. All basic privacy settings are controlled by settings→Account→ privacy here is the full list of all privacy settings.Read recipient: it is blue tick show your friend to that you read his/her message. By default, it is tick mean everybody will know if you read his message. Off curse, you can’t find other side person read your message or not. For this untick Read receipts as shown in below screenshot.Hide last seen: want to chat with the second girlfriend and don’t want to inform the first gf hide your last seen. Follow screenshot steps. Again you can’t find another person last seen.Profile photo visible: Especially girls who don’t like someone see his/her photos can hide pictures to shown other there are three options 1. Only me 2. My contact( saved contacts on your phone and using WhatsApp) 3. Anyone.
3. Send messages to yourself
- Do you think this is crazy to send a message to me but not, in reality, here are some benefits.
- You can save a significant message, video, photo or any other data.
- You can see your own DP (Display profile) but without status.
- Transfer data between the computer and mobile phone.
How to chat:
- First of all, save your mobile number anywhere phone, email, sim, etc.
- Now turn on your internet connection.
- After that open whatsapp→contacts and refresh your contacts once it refreshed it will sync data from your recently saved number which you saved in the first step.
- You will not find yourself in WhatsApp contacts so open contacts app and open your contact which you saved in the first step.
- As you can see in the screenshot below, the number has WhatsApp option for the message Click on it.
4. Hide a chat (not delete)
There is an option for archived chat which moves chat to in archived section nobody scroll down to see chats
5. Fake Thumbnail Different From Real Photo
Sure you will receive that type of images which are changed after downloading. Making your friend fool this is the best way. Download z-photo fake for chats (size: 3.02 MB).
6. Send a blank message or put blank status
This is the special characters just copy paste and send to your friend or put in status. Here is the screenshot Copy this character it is between “” quotes” “
7. Read someone’s message
Using email chat you can read all message of a person without informing her.
- Open your enemy WhatsApp app
- Open chat which you want to know
- Click on menu select more and choose email chat
8. Message to person by mentioning his/her name in group
In the groups, there can be 256 persons it is difficult to message or chat with the one person but you can mention his name by typing @. It is same as we mention the name on facebook.
9. Save someone’s status
I’m talking about video status. Actually, when you watch it it will be saved automatically to your phone.
Open the file manager and select show hidden file from Toggle menu.
After doing this browse this path
Here will be recently watched status. Copy that particular status to anywhere else if you want to save it permanently.
10. Mark important Message as Starred And View It Later
sometimes people sends us something that we want to store. Generally, we take the screenshot at that time. But you can save it using start option. select that particular message and click on start. From toggle menu you check at any time.
Watch More Technical Videos, Like us on Facebook @TechnicalChuzza, follow us on Twitter @TechnicalChuzza, Connect On Linkedin @TechnicalChuzza, Subscribe us on Youtube @TechnicalChuzza Thank you.