Hey viewer, Welcome to Take me 2 tech and you are reading my very first Article.
In this article we will learn How to compress your files/folders using winrar.
For compressing your files using Winrar you will need:
- A file/folder (To compress).
- Winrar (of course :v), Link below:
Winrar(64 bit): http://bit.ly/2vPxoNO.
Winrar(32 bit): http://bit.ly/2eoSAUG.
I am compressing a file of size :659 MB
Follow the steps to compress:
- Right click on the folder/file.
- Click on Add to archive.
- Set Compression method to Best and click on OK.
- After compression lets check the size of our RAR FILE.
- So, you can clearly see that the folder I compressed is compressed from 659 MB to 322 MB.
Congratulations, You have finally learned how to highly compress your files :D.
If you have any queries or suggestions then please reply below.
If you are facing any other problem and can’t find any related article on our blog, then please go to contact page and send us your problem and we will solve it as soon as possible.
Don’t forget to follow TECH ME 2 TECH blog.