Knowing how customers feel when using your business is essential to maintain them. Of course, having updated information about what they say about your products or services requires time and effort. Fortunately, there are many applications to help optimize the process of tracking customer reviews across multiple platforms, such as these 7 that we collect here:
1. BirdEye. It is a reputation management platform that allows you to be aware of what customers say about your brand. In addition to monitoring and managing customer evaluations, BirdEye has review generation and marketing tools that will help you increase your review account across multiple platforms and strengthen your online reputation.
2. Crimson Hexagon Listening Tool. Crimson Hexagon has a listening tool that offers all kinds of analysis about what your customers say on Social Networks in many places.
3. Front. An excellent way to centralize and respond to customer reviews from email, social networks or chat is Front. By bringing together separate channels and workflows in one place, we will spend less time reviewing multiple accounts and more time responding quickly and usefully.
4. Hootsuite and Google Alerts. The combination of Hootsuite and Google Alerts offers a great overview of the perception of your brand, products and services. Hootsuite protects the brand in social networks by following messages and mentions, while Google Alerts monitors the web in search of new content about your company.
5. Oracle Social Listening Tool. The social monitoring tool of Oracle provides all the necessary tools to reach a solid conclusion about how customers perceive your business. It is suitable for companies of all sizes.
6. Social Mention. Social Mention is one of the best free tools for social listening. One of its features is an advanced search that not only returns the results, but also generates feelings, strength, range and passion scores. Then, you can use that information to delve into specific articles and reach the most receptive customers.
7. Social Studio. While it is marketed as a monitoring and listening platform on social networks, Social Studio is easy to set up to display publications from major review websites such as Better Business Bureau. The system alerts in real time when a new revision is published, classifies it and assigns a quick response.