Data Loss Prevention – Because Sometimes, Prevention Is the Best Cure! technology Blog
Data Loss Prevention – Because Sometimes, Prevention Is The Best Cure! Blog
2017 has been a terrible year in terms of organizational data privacy and data security. Data volumes are growing exponentially, resulting in data theft, mistaken disclosures of critical data. To protect these data breaches, organizations can adopt DLP (Data Loss Prevention). DLP helps in identifying, monitoring and protecting the data in use, in motion or at rest.
Strong Reasons for Organizations to Adopt DLP Solution -
• Companies Are Not Always Sure Where the Confidential Data Is Stored, Sent or Accessed
• Companies Are Wary against External Intrusions, but Don't Protect Data Leak / Disclosures by Employees / Partners.
• Companies Worry about Multiple Losses after Data Breaches.
• Maintaining Compliance Is a Concern
• Proprietary Information Needs Protection against Data Security