Problem: I'm running into an issue with my Android Phone and I'm out of ideas to try. The issue is I get the error "Unfortunately, Documents Has Stopped" when I try to change the photo of my profile on the device or use the Recent page when I'm looking to find a file to attach to an email or to create a screenshot.
I'm at a loss as to what to try next? I've not seen this error before on my other devices.
Solution1: Try to Go to Settings > Storage > Cached Data and Clear the cache.
1. Switch OFF the phone in the manner that you do normally (NOT restarting the phone)
3. Press the VOLUME button to move up and down
4. Press the POWER button to SELECT the options given on the display
4. Press "wipe data / factory reset" option
5. After the phone has COMPLETED "wipe data / factory reset" (phone will display this information below the options given)
6. Press "reboot phone"
7. Once phone reboot/restart, you will see that the display is return to the factory mode and you will have to reconfigure the phone setting for personalization again i.e. date, time, wifi, internet, email account setting etc.
Hope all this information helps in your situation!