Hey, everyone! Here’s a new portion of brainfood, where we collected the most “hyped” articles over the past week! Enjoy and don’t forget to have a great weekend!
- How to use Git efficiently. Have you ever faced one of the challenges when: your code perfectly worked yesterday but today it is not; your code got deleted; some weird bug was introduced suddenly but no one knows why. If so, this post will be your cure for everything. By Aditya Sridhar.
- Web Developer Monthly 💻🚀 August 2018. Andrei Neagoie, the author of the article, is not only a senior software developer. Additionally, he teaches more than 50, 000 developers around the world! It’s impressive, isn’t it? This post will tell you about the recent news in the web developer world.
- Intro to App Modularization. As you’ve probably guessed, this post is devoted to App Modularization. Put simply, it’s a simple introduction with the first steps you need to take to achieve it. By Mario Sanoguera de Lorenzo.
- Swift Open Source of the Month (v.Aug 2018). Our digest wouldn’t be finished if we hadn’t added a Mybridge post. Honestly, these guys know what they’re doing.
- Apple CoreML: Introduction to Machine Learning in Mobile App Development. This article is written by our iOS developer, where he tells about CoreML: machine learning technology and how to use it in your app. Take a look at it, you’ll definitely enjoy it.
In addition, you can always view JetRuby’s latest and trending stories as well as drop us an email at [email protected] if you have an idea for a story or want to write for us yourself!
P/S: If you liked today’s digest, please support it with claps and by hitting the subscribe button below!
Top 10 Dev Articles Over the Past Week (August 25— September 1) was originally published in JetRuby on Medium, where people are continuing the conversation by highlighting and responding to this story.
This post first appeared on JetRuby Agency - Featured Technical Stories Based In Our Experience, please read the originial post: here