Spotify is the number one music streaming platform in the world and has more than 300 million active users. With their premium services, users can listen to music uninterrupted and also save their songs to listen offline along with other features. But Spotify Premium is not for everyone and canceling it on the app is not possible. That’s why we have written this article to find a solution for how to Cancel Spotify Premium subscription from browser.
How to Cancel Spotify Premium Subscription from Browser
For those who already have Spotify premium, never imagined this issue to face. We never thought of finding an option in our mobile app to cancel Spotify subscription because we always think it must be easy. Even the official Spotify support doesn’t mention anything about the app. To clarify the matter and solve canceling Spotify premium on phone or app, here is a step by step guide.
- Open Spotify website on your phone or desktop browser
- Now login with your username and password
- On the dashboard, click on your picture and select account
- Now find your plan option and then click on manage
- Now click on change or cancel button
- Now they will ask for confirmation to cancel Spotify account.
- Once you provide the confirmation, you will find a message that says you have successfully unsubscribed to Spotify premium.
This method will work on every device, you can cancel Spotify Premium Subscription from browser even on phone or desktop. This is the easiest way to do this and users cannot cancel the subscription through phone app.
FAQ for Canceling Spotify Premium Subscription
1. How do I cancel Spotify Premium on my phone?
You cannot cancel Spotify premium on your Spotify app. You can go to your phone browser and open Spotify website and login with your username and password. After that, you can simply cancel the subscription.
2. Why can’t I cancel my Spotify Premium?
If you have a login through another third-party website, then you won’t find an option to cancel. Most of the time its the iTunes app and you need to follow their instruction to cancel Spotify premium subscription.
3. Does it cost to cancel Spotify Premium?
If you cancel Spotify premium subscription before the pack expired, then you won’t get charged for anything. Even with the free premium account for Spotify doesn’t charge anything to those users who cancel their subscription.
4. Do I lose my downloads if I cancel Spotify Premium?
Yes, Spotify premium subscription allows user to download their favorite song on their account. Once you cancel Spotify premium account, all your downloaded songs will be gone as well.
We hope that this article will help you find a solution to How to Cancel Spotify Premium Subscription from Browser. We have mentioned a simple method with step by step guide which can assist users. If you have any questions regarding Spotify premium cancellation, then ask us in the comment section.
The post How to Cancel Spotify Premium Subscription from Browser appeared first on FoneGyaan.Com.