Best Android Launcher
Best Android Launcher – Here We come with new App Tutorial where We Provide Top 10 Best Launcher For Android 2018. Below We Share the Best Launcher For Android 2018. So You can easily choose anyone by this list. Using Launcher App, you can customize your android phone easily without a new update. Android Launcher Apps is customized with new Android update. So You can get latest Android update features in Launcher App.
Best Android Launcher – You can see many launcher apps in Google Play Store but most of them are either power hungry or very heavy on your device. Use Customize Launcher app to get lots of exciting and innovative features. If your device running on low Android version & you need latest update features, So I Think This Tutorial is for you. Don’t go anywhere to find Best Launcher For Android. Here Below We share Best Launcher For Android 2018.
Also, Check – Best Custom ROMs For Android 2017
Top Best Android Launcher
1) Evie launcher
Evie Launcher (Free, Google Play) →
Best Android Launcher – Evie launcher offers a wide amount customization tools at a very less memory usage with a very user-friendly setting. Features like double tap to lock screen, widgets redesign, folder designs and dock with some custom grids add a bit of a spice to the launcher to make it the best one.
Search inside all of your apps in one place. Find contacts, restaurants, movies, TV shows, musicians and more. Let us do the hard work for you!
Instantly launch any app from search or alphabetized app drawer.
We’ve re-thought every feature. From folders that clearly show what’s inside, to customizing your grid and icon size.
Long press on anything in search results to create a shortcut on your home screen. ‘Call my best friend’, or ‘directions home’ — all one tap away.
Import and customize your layout, app icons, icon size, wallpaper. We give you the flexibility to make Evie your own .
2) Arrow Launcher
Microsoft Launcher (Free, Google Play) →
Best Android Launcher – Arrow is the personal launcher from Microsoft Garage that offers a radical simplification of the Android experience. Arrow is lightweight, fast and efficient. With Arrow, you can personalize your device so that it matches your style. Customize icon packs, homepage layouts, wallpapers, and more. With the Bing wallpaper of the day feature, you will have a fresh new look every day. Arrow makes it easy to find your favorite apps, keep in touch with friends, and stay on top of the important things in your life.
• Apps: The ultimate in customization. Arrange apps to your heart’s content, or have your apps ranked based on daily usage.
• Recent activity: Quickly get back to your recent activity: phone calls, text messages, photos, file downloads, and app installs. Every important action is just a tap away.
• People: No more hunting around your phone contact list. Easily find and contact the people who matter the most.
• Reminders: Never forget anything again. With Wunderlist integration, access your reminders everywhere on your PC, on the Web, and on your phone.
• Documents: Access your most important Office documents on the cloud, and easily share them with friends.
See This – Best Phone Under 15000
3) Nova Launcher
Nova Launcher (Free, Google Play) →
Best Android Launcher – The highly customizable, performance driven, home screen
Accept no substitutes! Nova Launcher is the top launcher for modern Android, embracing full Material Design throughout. Nova Launcher replaces your home screen with one you control and can customize. Change icons, layouts, animations and more.
Nova Launcher Features
- Icon Themes – Find thousands of icon themes for Nova Launcher on the Play Store
• Subgrid positioning – Much greater control than standard launchers, Nova Launcher allows you to snap icons or widgets halfway through the desktop grid cells
• Color controls – for labels, folders, unread badges, drawer tabs and backgrounds
• Customize App Drawer – Custom tabs, Vertical or Horizontal scrolling, Custom effects
• Improved Widget Drawer – Widgets grouped by app makes it much faster to use
• Infinite scroll – Never far from your favorite page, loop through the desktop or drawer continuously
• Backup/Restore – Sophisticated backup/restore system allowing you to backup your desktop layout and launcher settings
• Scrollable Dock – Create multiple docks and scroll between them
• Widgets in dock – Place any widget in your dock, such as a 4×1 music player widget
• Import Layout – No need to rebuild your desktop from scratch, Nova Launcher can import from most popular launchers. Including the one that came with your phone.
• Fast – Nova Launcher is highly optimized to do it’s work quickly and quietly, keeping the animations smooth and letting you use your phone as fast as you can move your fingers.
4) Atom Launcher
Atom Launcher (Free+, Google Play) →
Best Android Launcher – Atom Launcher allows you to use your Android Smartphone more easily and conveniently. Atom Launcher provides various services such as user settings on Home screen and application, or decoration settings with trendy theme. Enjoy newer, smarter Android life with Atom Launcher.
Atom Launcher Features
-Theme Maker: Easy way to make my own Atom theme with my gallery and theme images.
– Atom Bar: Search, digital clock, clock + Quick Setting, clock + Search
– Streamlined Widgets: Memory Cleaner, Flash, Clock, Memo Calendar, Quick Setting, Contacts
– Gestures: Easy controlling through Swipe up/Swipe down/Double tap gestures
– Edit tray: Simple and easy management of applications with a quick and easy edit mode.
– Smart Folders: Supports customizable folders on your home screen. You can resize folders and directly launch without opening the folder.
– Dock Bar: Access up to 20 of your favorite apps instantly.
– Hiding Dock: Home screen Lock / Filter effects / Screen switching effects / Transparency settings
– Icon Customization: Mix and match icons and gallery images among themes.
– Icon Setting: Size control / Name Hiding / Naming color changing
– Point Color Change: The color of Atom bar, menu icon, and guideline can be changed with color picker.
– App Grids: Home screen size to max of 6*6 / All apps screen to max of 5*6. (More divided grid is available according to the amount of Apps visible.)
– Home Screen Copy: Bring the home screen you have set up in another launcher over to Atom Launcher.
– Hiding Apps: Hiding the installed applications. (When you search the apps on All Apps, hidden apps can be found).
– Backup / Restore Settings: Backs up your settings with up to three different themes and icon sets.
– Multi Languages: Korean, English, Japanese, Traditional Chinese, and Simplified Chinese
5) Action Launcher
Action Launcher (Free+, Google Play) →
Best Android Launcher – Action Launcher brings all the features of Pixel Launcher and Android Oreo to your device, then adds a wealth of color, customizations and unique features so you can quickly and easily make your home screen shine!
Action Launcher Features
All Pixel Launcher features: swipe up from your dock to reveal the new full screen All Apps mode, tint the dock, use the new circular folder style, place the Google Pill and Date widgets and more. Enabled by default, and available for free!
• App Shortcuts: Use Android 8’s App Shortcuts, on devices running Android 5.1 or later!
• Adaptive Icon support: Devices running Oreo can use native Adaptive Icon support. Devices not yet on Oreo can also use Adaptive Icons by installing Action Launcher’s official companion app, AdaptivePack!
• An inbuilt weather widget!
• Google Now integration for all!
• Full Notification Dots support.
• Quicktheme: marvel as your home screen is customized with the colors from your wallpaper.
• Shutters: swipe a shortcut to reveal an app’s widget. Useful for previewing your inbox or Facebook feed without opening the app.
• Quickbar: customize the Google search bar with shortcuts and apps of your choosing.
• Quickedit: have alternative icon suggestions instantly presented to you, without having to dig through icon packs.
• Smartsize icons (Beta): icons are automatically resized to match Material Design’s recommended icon size.
• Covers: an innovative take on traditional folders. Tapping a Cover loads an app, swiping a Cover opens a hidden folder which you have customized.
• Use icon packs, scale icons, hide and rename apps and much more.
• Full phone, phablet and tablet support.
6) SquareHome 2 – Launcher: Windows-style
SquareHome 2 - Launcher: Windows style (Free, Google Play) →
Best Android Launcher – SquareHome 2 is the best launcher with metro UI of Windows 10. It’s easy to use, simple, beautiful and powerful for any of phone, tablet and TV box. This app requires Device Admin privileges in order to implement the “screen lock” launcher action.
SquareHome 2 Features
– Vertical scrolling in page and horizontal scrolling from page to page.
– Perfect metro style UI and tablet support.
– Beautiful tile effects.
– Showing notifications and count on tile.
– Smart app drawer : sorts the best on the first by using patterns of app.
– Quick access to your contacts.
– Plenty options for customization.
7) Lightning Launcher
Lightning Launcher (4,49 €+, Google Play) →
Best Android Launcher – Lightning is a fast, light and extremely customizable tool to build the perfect home screen. To build your home screen. Under the hood, Lightning is propelled by a powerful and unique engine allowing you to arrange your apps and widgets using the best possible flexibility and style.
Lightning Launcher Features
• Highly customizable desktop: change a font, size, color, wallpaper, grid lines, folder options, status/navigation bar colors, layouts, scrolling & zooming options, events, actions, gestures, pretty much everything.
• Unique limitless desktop: a desktop is a surface growing as needed, in all directions. Move an icon to the right or left and a new page will be automatically created. And it works for pages above and below too! This means as much space as needed for your apps, and also a much more efficient navigation.
• As many desktops as needed: one for private, work, party, kids, etc. Add, remove and re-arrange desktops at will, each desktop being an independent and unlimited setup.
• Combined grid and free positioning: use the grid to easily align apps, use free positioning to adjust the size, position and rotation of any item (including widgets).
• Pinned items: prevent any item from moving when scrolling your pages. This is handy to create docked elements anywhere on the screen, and more.
• And lots more: enhanced app drawer, panels, Tasker integration, lock screen, floating desktop,… Please visit the developer homepage for detailed feature list, manual and how to’s.
8) TSF Launcher – 3D Shell
TSF Launcher 3D Shell (Free, Google Play) →
Best Android Launcher – TSF Launcher is a brand-new 3D launcher that will subvert your concept of the mobile device home screen operations. It offers smooth, unique and customized man-machine interactive operation experience. You are allowed to define all the elements of the home screen freely and efficiently. TSF Launcher keeps creating new features and exclusive 3D widgets that will bring you amazing operation experience and unprecedented visual.
TSF Launcher 3D Shell Features
1.Fantastic animation transition effects. All operations, including deletion, addition, menu showing-up or vanishing, are provided with natural, glaring and butter-smooth animation transition effects.
2.Miraculous and effective 3D home screen switching mode and freewheeling home screen element layout mode. More than 10 independent layout home screens supported.
3.Unlimited dock bar. Ability to change its position, length and angle as well as to modify the size and the status (hidden or showed) of icons and folders in the dock bar. You can open the apps and the folders in the dock bar with wave-sliding mode.
4.Batch icon selecting for home screens, folders and dock bar.
5.More than 10 TSF Launcher exclusive widgets, such as Message, Clock, Weather, Memo, Music, Gallery etc. All 3D widgets provide unique visual and operative experience.
6.More than 9 gestures supported for Android shortcuts, e.g. app launching, phone call, sms, as well as TSF Launcher shortcuts, e.g. home screen switching, status bar hiding, TSF Launcher side bar hiding.
7.TSF Launcher Arch Shortcut Menu with special animation effects and operative experience. Ability to complete quick custom shortcut operations on any home screen.
8.Pioneering icon editing tool. Ability to customize icon back image, upon image, text label style, etc.
9.Many nice free third-party themes are available.
10.Funny and intuitive TSF Launcher settings menu. You can preview the corresponding settings directly.
9) Computer Launcher
Computer Launcher (Free+, Google Play) →
Best Android Launcher – Are you looking for the desktop computer style launcher on your Android? Check this computer style launcher available for your Android (TM) smartphones. Customize your phone with unique look and feel of the fastest launcher. Amaze your loved one with computer look of your Android and also share it with your loved ones.
Computer Launcher Features
– Photo tiles changeable
– Task-bar icons removable
– Desktop App Folders
– Weather, Calendar and Photos tiles Added
– Task-bar Transparency option added
– Improved Themes Compatibility
– Multi Tasking Made optional (enable /disable from settings)
– Lock Screen
– Multi Color Support for Task bar and menu
– Themes and Icon Pack – Android TV /Tablet support
– Hide Applications
– Desktop Icons Removable
– Add Applications in Start Menu (Paid Only)
– Change the Start Menu Application (Press and Hold the app to change)
– Change applications in Task-bar (Press and Hold)
– Built-In Gallery Feature added
– Photo Tile changeable
– Widgets in desktop mode
– Task manger
– Built in apps (Photo viewer , video payer etc)
10) Buzz Launcher
Buzz Launcher-Smart&Free Theme (Free, Google Play) →
Best Android Launcher – Buzz Launcher was recently recognized as the best Personalization App for the Best App Ever Awards and the Best of Best Brand Identity for the Red Dot Awards. “Buzz Launcher” is a highly customizable launcher that enables you to apply shared Homescreens to your own smartphone. Buzz Launcher is an ad-free custom launcher that has more than 1000,000+ free themes (the largest number of free themes among launchers)! Freely download, apply, customize, share, and even create Homescreens! (Available from Android 4.0.3+)
Buzz Launcher Features
• Customize so much more than just your wallpaper or theme.
• Change between multiple smooth, fast, and easy Transition effects.
• View all Homepacks in a glance NOW: http://www.homepackbuzz.com
• Apply new home screens at a touch of a button, instantly!
• Personalize your homescreen with robust icon, wallpaper editing features
• Download and implement completely free homescreens within 5 seconds!
• Share home screens with a single touch via Facebook, Twitter, and Google+!
• Explore unique widget features such as clock, date, and battery
• Create your own customized widget using Buzz Custom Widget (Free)!
• Show your Homepacks to your friends.
Finally, We Share the list of Best Android Launcher January 2018. Using the different type of launcher App on your android, launcher, You can easily customize your smartphone by installing these launcher apps. So check out all above Android launcher apps for getting new features and setting.
The post Top 10 Best Android Launcher January 2018 appeared first on FoneGyaan.Com.