Download And Install Official Android 8.0 Oreo Beta On Xiaomi Mi A1
Hello Mi A1 Users, Here we come back with a new tutorial about Install Official Android 8.0 Oreo Beta On Xiaomi Mi A1. Just a few days ago, Xiaomi Mi A1 Starts receiving Official Android 8.0 Oreo Beta. Last week Xiaomi Mi A1 Android 8.0 Oreo Beta Update Tester through Mi Community India as well as MIUI Global Forum. Now The company has started rolling out the Oreo update for the selected beta testers.
Xiaomi has launched Mi A1 Android One Smartphone with Google Partnership at a global event in New Delhi. It’s the First Xiaomi smartphone in ‘A’ Series Powered By Google. The Smartphone running on Android 7.1.2 Nougat. During a launched event, The Company Promised Android 8.0 Oreo For phone by 2017 and also Company said that it will also be one of the first phones to get Android P.
If You forgot to Participate in recruitment for Android Oreo Beta testers for the Mi A1 and you didn’t get Official Android 8.0 Oreo Beta On your Xiaomi Mi A1, So Don’t worry. Here we bring tutorial about How To manually Install Official Android 8.0 Oreo Beta On Xiaomi Mi A1. Now You can download And Install Official Android 8.0 Oreo Beta for Xiaomi Mi A1. Check out below tutorial steps for Install Official Android 8.0 Oreo Beta On Xiaomi Mi A1.
Disclaimer – FoneGyaan.com is not responsible for any hardware/software issues that occur on your device(s) by following this guide. We are certain that the following guide is carefully written, avoiding any mistakes on our side. If you are unsure of the causalities that may occur if the procedure goes wrong, then please don’t proceed.
Download Official Android 8.0 Oreo Beta On Xiaomi Mi A1
Android 8.0 Oreo MI A1 TWRP Backup
Android 8.0 Oreo MI A1 XDA
How To Install Official Android 8.0 Oreo Beta On Xiaomi Mi A1
- First Download Android Oreo Beta update for Mi A1 From above download link.
- If you already install TWRP Recovery on your smartphone then check out below steps or if you have not installed then install Latest TWRP Recovery on your smartphone.
- Save the TWRP Backup file at TWRP/BACKUPS/df0bdeb70404/[UNOFFICIAL] AOSP OREO – tissot Directory.
- Boot your device into TWRP Recovery mode.
- Once entering the TWRP settings menu, clear phone’s memory (full) by selecting ‘Wipe’ option. Once done, select ‘Swipe to Factory Reset’ perform a factory reset.
- Return to TWRP settings and select Restore Backup.
- Restore the TWRP Oreo Backup.
- Reboot your Smartphone.
- Done..!! You have successfully install Android 8.0 Oreo Beta On Xiaomi Mi A1.
If You have any problem or doubt related this tutorial then freely comment us below in comment section..!!
The post Download And Install Official Android 8.0 Oreo Beta On Xiaomi Mi A1 appeared first on FoneGyaan.Com.