To “Fix Dell Error Code 1 2 3”, is considered as one of the more common issues, encounter by users when going to start the task with their Dell Laptop. The subject is pretty much self-explanatory about Dell diagnostic light 1 2 3 lights up no BEEPS, means when your Dell Laptop has three light labelled “1”, “2”, “3”, on the front panel, so you system can’t boot, can’t even get to BIOS, then you need to diagnostic. However, many numbers of users facing the same problem, since they built a new Dell Laptop, and they noticed sometimes to occurring bedeviling error codes on their Dell Laptop. Well, certainly one of the most the frustrating error codes is Dell Error Code 1, 2, 3, the user will come across at a certain moment definitely.
The possible cause of happening this error includes power supply issue the power button, Motherboard issue, hard disc, or battery issue, and so on. So, if you are facing the same issue with your Dell laptop or Dell Optiplex 320/ Dell Optiplex 740/ Dell XPS 420, then you don’t need to worry about it. Understanding the reason for the Dell Error Code 1, 2, 3 is required for you, and what steps you should take to solve the error can have you back on track with your Dell Laptop is vital for you. Then here the below mention blog solutions will guide you in the correct manner to get rid of this issue. Or you can connect to Dell Customer Support Team for connecting with skillful professionals for resolving this issue with easy online help.
Steps to Fix Dell Error Code 1 2 3 Optiplex Diagnostic Lights
Solution 1:- Check Power Supply Button
You may have an issue, that when the Dell Laptop is “cold”, you have the error, and as it “warms up”, the hardware error is not present. This could be that the power supply isn’t delivering the proper voltage/wattage cold, or it could be components. The first thing you should try is to a power supply replacement, as it is the easiest to determine if it is the problem.
You can also unplug all devices except the mobo and GPU (if applicable), and try a cold boot. It may be the mobo/CPU on the computer – replacing the mobo is the most difficult thing to do, and you might have to replace the CPU as well.
Solution 2:- Starting the Dell Diagnostics From Your Hard Drive
- Turn on (or restart) your computer.
- When the DELL logo appears, press “F12” key immediately.
- Note: – If you see a message stating that no diagnostics utility partition has been found, run the Dell Diagnostics from your “Drivers and Utilities” media
- If you wait too long and the operating system logo appears, continue to wait until you see the Microsoft Windows desktop. Then shut down your computer and try again.
- When the boot device list appears, highlight “Boot to Utility Partition” and then press “Enter” key.
- When the Dell Diagnostics “Main Menu” appears, select the test that you want to run.
Solution 3:- Starting the Dell Diagnostics From the Drivers and Utilities Disc
- Insert the Drivers and Utility disc.
- Shut down and restart the computer.
- When the DELL logo appears, press “F12” immediately.
If you wait too long and the Windows logo appears, continue to wait until you see the Windows desktop. Then shut down your computer and try again.
Note: -The next steps change the boot sequence for one time only. On the next startup, the computer boots according to the devices specified in the system setup program.
- Once the boot device list appears, highlight “Onboard or USB CD-ROM Drive” and press “Enter” key
- Then select the “Boot from CD-ROM” option from the menu that appears and press “Enter” key
- Next, type 1 to start the menu and “Enter” key to proceed.
- Then select “Run the 32 Bit Dell Diagnostics” from the numbered list. If multiple versions are listed, select the version appropriate for your computer.
- When the Dell Diagnostics “Main Menu” appears, select the test you want to run.
Solution 4:-Checked RAM
Dell error code 123 occurs often due to RAM Setting. Then you should verify RAM Setting, means that is seated properly or not. Inspect the ram slot for a bent pin or any other object blocking the ram. Also, make sure that you have RAM is it’s compatible with your system.
If it’s ok then there is no problem with your RAM.
You should restart your Dell Laptop, and then try to perform the task, hopefully the error is resolved, after perfuming the solutions.
Still, if you are facing the same issue, then you need to call at our Dell technical support number to get instant assistance.
Resolve Your Dell Issues: Dial Dell Customer Support Number 1800-204-4427:-
Dell XPS Support Phone Number 1800-204-4427 is a toll-free and available 24×7 days for your help. By dialing the number you can connect with our team of the well-qualified and skilled technical experts, who will give you awesome guidance to fix this issue. Also, you can get the swift, easy, and finest solutions to resolve all your Dell Laptop related queries. Hence, call now to experts, and obtain immediate help for Dell laptop difficulties.
The post How to Fix Dell Error Code 1 2 3? appeared first on Dell Tech Support Numbers.