The Dell Printer Error Code 092-670 indicates Detect Yellow Calibrating Patch Error. The error usually occurs when the printer the Low Density detected. There may be various cause to happening this error, includes, Belt Unit, Drum Cartridge, and printer problem, etc. So, if you are experiencing the same problem with your Dell printer, then you don’t worry about it. As explained by the Dell tech support team, this error can be easily fixed. Well, here the blog will guide you simple steps to Fix Dell Printer Error Code 092-670?. So, follow these below steps to fix the issue quickly.
Steps to Fix Dell Printer Error Code 092-670:-
Solution 1:- Cycle Power on the Printer
Sometimes, the error removes automatically when you turn off the printer for a few minutes. Then follow these steps to do the task.
- First of all, turn the Dell Printer off and back on.
- Wait 10 seconds.
- Turn the printer on.
- Determine if the issue still occurs. Then move to the next step.
Solution 2:-Reseat the Drum Cartridge
You should try to reseat the Drum Cartridge by the following steps.
Step 1:- Removing the Drum Cartridges
- Open the front cover.
- Then, rotate the lock levers of the inner cover to open it.
- Next, grasp the handles on the drum cartridge you want to replace and pull out the cartridge halfway.
- Now, grasp one side of the drum cartridge with the other hand and pull out the cartridge from the printer.
Step 2:- Installing a Drum Cartridge
- Now, slide the cartridge into the correct slot.
- Then, remove the orange protective covering of the installed drum cartridge and discard.
- Close the inner cover.
- Then, rotate the lock levers to secure the inner cover while pressing the cover with the other hand.
- Now, remove the cleaning rod from the backside of the front cover.
- Remove the cleaning pad by pressing the white tabs between your thumb and index finger.
- Then unpack a new cleaning pad.
- Now, attach the new cleaning pad to the cleaning rod.
- Then Insert the cleaning rod fully into one of the four holes until it clicks into the interior of the printer as illustrated below, and then pull it out.
- Repeat Step above for the other three holes. One time insertion is enough for each hole.
- Return the cleaning rod to its original location and close the front cover.
Solution 3:- Reseat the Belt Unit
- Turn the printer off.
- Raise the latch of the right-hand cover and open the cover.
- Open the front cover. Then rotate the lock levers of the inner cover to open it.
- Grasp the handle on the front of the belt unit. Pull out the belt unit until the line on the unit becomes completely visible.
- Grasp the handles on the top of the belt unit. Pull out the unit to remove it from the printer.
- Slide the tab back and forth 5 times. Then Grasp the handles on top of the belt unit.
- Align the arrows on the belt unit with the arrows on the printer.
- Slide the unit into the printer and stop when the visible line reaches the printer.
- Lower the handles. Then Push the front of the belt unit to reinstall it in the printer and until it stops.
- Close the inner cover.
- Then, rotate the lock levers to secure the cover.
- Close the front cover. Then close the right cover.
Related Article:- How to Fix Dell Printer Error Code 009-654
Now, check the error is resolved, if the error persists, then try to replace the Drum Cartridge.
Contact Our Dell Customer Support For Getting Urgent Help:-
You should contact at Dell Customer Support Phone Number 1800-204-4427 to fix dell printer error code 092-670 and other technical, hardware and software related issues, which is available 24×7 for your help, and where a team of Dell customer support professionals are always available to resolve your Dell printer issues. Through number, make instant connection the talented and skilled technicians, who can give comprehensive guidance to resolve this error. Also, you can avail the finest solutions to fix other sorts of Dell Printer technical issues or error. Hence, contact on toll-free for further assistance.
The post How to Fix Dell Printer Error Code 092-670? appeared first on Dell Technical Support Number.