The Error Code is a clear sign of issues occurred with the Device Manager which is missing needed to have installed for a particular hardware. Reasons exists due to several reasons where the driver is not installed for a device. Users will be displayed with the following error messages like:“The drivers for this device are not installed. (Code 28)”. Well, we have discussed solutions to fix error code 28 on Dell Latitude laptop.Below are solutions discussed in details.
Steps to Fix Error code 28 on Dell Latitude laptop
Solution 1: Update your drivers
- Download the most recent driver on manual mode from a trusted website and execute the setup.exe file or related executable file which you have downloaded.
- The next thing what users are advised to do is simply to run the “Device Manager” which is a “run Command prompt” option, type in there and then, run the command “msc”. Now, simply search for all the needed device which will appear in the list. Right click it and then, choose the “Properties” icon. Switch to the “Driver” tab and then, press the “Update Driver” button.
- At last, follow all the wizard’s instructions to install your requireddrivers.
Solution 2: Find and then, install drivers with the help of “Device’s ID”
- If it is the case where your device is not identified and the exact issue is not known then, ID is needed to try to search for all needed drivers. Follow below instructions to follow the process:
- Navigate to the“Device Manager” and then search for “Unknown device” in the list given in front of you.Right click on it and then, select the “Properties” icon. In the “Properties” icon, simply switch to “Details” tab and then to “parameter” in the field to “Hardware IDs” option. An ID will appear in front of you with whole information of the device. Perform a thorough search for drivers by using the ID. Right click on it and press the “Copy” button.
- Once the ID of device is found, nowsearch for all the needed drivers. To do this, simply find the ID to locate the name of the device. The next thing is to download the drivers from a genuine website. Just paste the copied ID of the device in the search field and press the “Search” icon. Now, download all the drivers directly from the website with an appropriate icon.
For more such issues of Dell devices, call us at Dell Support Number now!
Get connected to our technicians at Dell Latitude Laptop Support Number 1800-204-4427 where technicians are always ready to assist its customers to fix error code 28 and other technical trouble with most appropriate solution for their Dell device issues. We are available 24*7 hours a day to assist customers as and when needed by them. Our team is backed by a thorough and rich team of professionals holding strong knowledge of resolving every minute to minute issue.
The post How To Fix Error Code 28 On Dell Latitude Laptop? appeared first on Dell Technical Support Number.