Dell is a renowned and widely used device preferred by thousands of users across the world but issues can arise anytime. One such issue if Error Code 6 which initially produces a symbol as ID error number 6 on the display screen which usually occurs due to problems in the device while ejecting the media tape is being done.Here are steps to Fix Dell Powervault 114X Error Code 6 with appropriate solution.
Steps to Fix Dell Powervault 114X Error Code 6
Step 1: Working with the EJECT button
- The first thing is to press and then, hold the “EJECT” button which is located at the front section of the library. You will see that theLEDhas started blinking automatically in green light. The next thing is to release the “EJECT” button and then, wait for the tape to come out.
Step 2: Power off the library
- Power off the librarycompletely and then, the media ejection should start working automatically
the next thing is again to power off the library and then, remove the SCSI cable as soon as you have powered on the device
- Users are requested to try to eject the media by pressing the eject button carefully.
Step 3: Access the support case with Dell
- If any of the above steps do not work then, it is strongly recommend to open a support case of the Dell where the tape library should be placed accurately.
There is possibility that after the step has been performed, users may experience the “C code” patterns.
- At last, users are supposed to perform a cleaning process by simply placing a cleaning cartridge as instructed by technicians.
Related Post- How to Fix Dell Laptop Error Code 0148
I hope you will come over this issue easily but still if the issue persists to happen then, proceed to below section.
Call us at Our Dell Service Center to fix your problems even faster than before
Get in touch at Dell Customer Care Number 1800-204-4427 to fix your problems by experiencing our world-class solutions as soon as requested. We are accessible by users 24*7 hours to encourage them discuss their issues with us and help us bring them the most appropriate answer. So, call us now and get your issues fixed up.
The post How to Fix Dell Powervault 114X Error Code 6? appeared first on Dell Technical Support Number.