New Models of the Canon Printer have an highlight feature gives amazing printer experienced by users, but often have an issue occur when Canon Printer WIFI Setup Connection Errors and get errors message. To Fix Canon Printer WIFI Setup Not Working Errors is such as challenging situation Connect 1-800-610-6962 Canon Printer Technical Support To Fix Canon Printer WIFI Setup Not Working Errors is, for example, testing circumstance clients who not think about the specialized terms. Hence, when the Canon printer can’t identify on the system message amid Canon printer establishment, at that point clients need to change the remote settings to investigate your printer’s system association. Along these lines, in the event that you are confronting a similar issue, at that point take after the techniques that are offered underneath to just fix this issue. Or on the other hand you can approach with the Canon Printer Contact Number to get quick online assistance from capable specialists.
Steps to Fix Canon Printer WIFI Setup Connection Errors
Having trouble printing on WiFi? Then follow the below steps to change the wireless settings to troubleshoot your printer’s network connection.
Method 1:- Printer not detected, Test the Following Thing
Stage 1:- If your printer isn’t distinguished amid remote setup, watch that the remote LAN association is Active.
Stage 2:- If it is Active, yet IPv4 address is clear, it’s conceivable that an IP address has not been relegated despite the fact that the remote association is dynamic (see the beneath steps).
Strategy 2:- Perform the Troubleshoot Solution
Here is the conceivable arrangement, so please take after the means now to comprehend the issue.
On the off chance that the association is Active however there is no IP address recorded, have a go at following the means underneath to handicap IPv6 and Wireless DRX in the printer settings to check whether settle the issue.
Step 1:- Print Out the Settings
- First, print out the settings
- Press the Menu button (MX722 and MX922 only).
- Now, choose “Setup” option, then press the “OK” button.
- Then choose “Device settings”, and then press the “OK” button.
- Next, use the arrow buttons in order to select “LAN settings”, then press the “OK” button.
- Now, use the arrow buttons to choose “Confirm LAN Settings”, then press the “OK” button.
- Then use the arrow buttons to choose “Print LAN Details”, then hit “OK” button.
- Now you need to use the arrow buttons to choose “Yes” button. The LAN Details sheet will be printed.
- Press the “OK” button to clear the message on the screen and return to “Confirm LAN settings”.
Step 2:-Disable the Wireless LAN DRX Setting
- If this setting is enabled, you should disable it by following the steps below.
- From the LAN Settings menu, you need to use the arrow buttons in order to select “Other settings”, then press the “OK” button.
- Then use the arrow buttons to choose “Wireless LAN DRX setting”, then press the “OK” button.
- Now it’s time to use the arrow buttons to select Disable, then press the “OK” button, and it will return you to “Other Settings” menu.
Step 3:-Disable the IPv6 Setting
If this setting is enabled, you should disable it by following the steps below.
Related blog How to Fix Canon Printer WIFI Setup Not Working Errors?
- From the LAN Settings menu, you have to use the “up down arrow” buttons to scroll to “Other settings”, then press the “OK” button.
- Then you need to scroll to “TCP/IP settings”, then press the “OK” button.
- Next, scroll to “IPv6”, then press OK.
- Then choose “Yes” button at confirmation screen [LAN communication may be disabled depending on your environment. Set this setting?], and then press the “OK” button.
- Next, scroll to “Enable/disable IPv6”, and then press the “OK” button.
- Now, choose “Disable” option, then press the “OK” button.
- After then it will return you to IPv6 settings menu where you can press “MENU” to exit to the main menu.
Related blog How to Solve Canon Printer Common Problems
In case, if the error still persists even after performing the steps, then you should contact our Canon Printer Technical Support Number to connect with expertise for getting comprehensive solutions to fix it.
Dial Canon Printer Customer Service Helpline Number Now To Get Fixed All Issues:-
You can dial at Canon Printer Customer Service Number, which works 24×7 to your help. The number will fast connect you with our company team of the well-experienced and certified technicians. The proficient technicians will give you the precise instruction, and perfect solutions to fix this issue. You will grab the guaranteed and swift solutions to the Canon Printer technical problems within a less time. Hence, call this toll-free number now and get excellent support to fix further Canon Printer queries.
The post How to Fix Canon Printer WIFI Setup Connection Errors? appeared first on .