During my research in Hadoop applications that are developed, I found that three applications are so popular. Hadoop main architecture is to process both formatted and un-formatted data in lesser time with less expensive servers.
Popular hadoop real-time applications small video
OpenTSDB: One of the first real-time Hadoop applications was OpenTSDB – a common-purpose implementation of a distributed, scalable Time Series Database (TSDB) that supported storing, indexing, and serving metrics collected from computer systems (for example, network gear, operating systems, and applications) on a large scale. OpenTSDB then made this data easily accessible and graphable.
HStreaming: The real-time platform of HStreaming enables the running of advanced analytics on Hadoop in real time to create live dashboards, to identify and recognize patterns within (or across) multiple data streams, and to trigger actions based on predefined rules or heuristics using real-time MapReduce.
- Facebook: This is a unified system that combines all communication capabilities (including Facebook messages, e-mail, chat, and SMS). In addition to storing all of these messages, the system also indexes (and consequently supports searching and retrieving) every message from a given user, time, or conversation thread.
- Hadoop real-time top applications you need
- Top Hadoop MapReduce features to manage failure
- Hadoop workflow process to understand easily
- Hadoop knowledge Quiz to test legacy developers
- All about Hadoop eco system and its popular technologies