Android fans have been waiting for Google to release the Pixel 2 smartphone back in 217. Even though, the device was much-awaited by everyone, it seems that there are some issues causing quite a stir.
A déjà vu for Google smartphones?
Google has made a bold decision and decided to remove the headphone jack for Pixel 2 phones. The tech industry was taken aback by the decision. Now, there is a new issue threatening to affect further sales of the Pixel 2 smartphone. Apparently, the device came with a blue tint on its screen. This broken display issue makes everyone remember the Nexus 5X scandal. A Blue Shift incident has already happened with another Google smartphone and both cases involved components produced by the South Korean company: LG.
Could Google end its relationship with LG?
In February 2018 it is speculated that LG will launch its newest smartphone LG G7, around the same time its major rival Samsung will release S9 and Note 9. This news is enough to understand why LG does not need a scandal right now.
Everyone is wondering if Google will decide to end its partnership with LG due to blue shift issues of the OLED screens of Nexus 5X and Pixel 2.
Pixel 2 smartphone: best features
Google’s 2017 release: Pixel 2 has many interesting features such as:
- Qualcomm Snapdragon 835 chipset
- 4GB of RAM and 64/128 GB of memory storage
- 2,700 mAh
- 2 MP rear camera and 8 MP frontal camera
- Optical Image Stabilization of the camera
- Phase detection, laser autofocus and HDR+ processing of the rear camera
- Android 8.0 Oreo operating system
- Three years of software and security updates
- Active Edge to launch Google Assistant
The post Pixel 2 Issues: A Flashback from the Past Connected with Nexus 5X appeared first on News4C.