India’s most popular UPI Payment app, Phonepe, has around 10 million downloads only from Google’s Play Store. The online payment system is uses unified payment interface (UPI) and it was launched two year ago in December.
Why the online payment app has so many users in India
PhonePe has always provided users with attractive offers. This marketing strategy has helped it maintain loyal customers and attract more.
Some of the best features are:
- Allows users to send money from and to other bank accounts
- Uses UPI
- Users can charge phones, DTH, dongle
- Bill can be paid: electricity, phone, landline, gas bills and broadband
- Users can also benefit from bonuses and offers
- Cash-back while paying with the app
- Stores and other persons accept this payment method
- Insurance companies allow it as well
Download PhonePe for Android and iOS
To download the PhonePe app, going to Google Play Store is a good idea with Androids and for those who use iOS on their device, then APP Store is the best place to download it from. There are also APK versions online. Those who decide to use PhonePe APK have to uninstall other previous versions and then try the new one. By clicking to the APK file the installation process will begin and users will be able to use it soon afterwards.
How to use PhonePe:
According to the official website, the only thing needed is a bank account. It is an app advertised as safe, easy and fast. It is also a good replacement of cash and it could be considered a virtual wallet.
There are multiple payment methods available such as UPI enabled bank account, PhonePe wallet and using credit or debit cards.
The post PhonePe for Android and iOS – Send And Receive Money appeared first on News4C.