Set Up Multiplayer Mode on Dream League Soccer (DLS17 & DLS18) APK for Android Devices
Most users are enjoying their favorite Dream League Soccer game on their Android Smartphone but are not aware they can play against your friend with your dream league team.
This made possible with help of wi-fi hotspot connection through your Android and iOS smartphones. The mode of connection doesn’t require any internet connection, it’s an offline game connection that works free, as long as your mobile device functionality settings of the following; hotspot, WiFi, Bluetooth are working very well.
Requirements to Play Dream League Soccer DLS 2018 and DLS 2017 Multiplayer Mode
- Two or three Android devices are needed for connection (i.e three Android phones or two Android phones with a WI-fi or hotspot device)
- A good working WI-fi hotspot is needed
- Two players (you and your friend you wish to play the game with)
- Download Dream league soccer 2018 APK or
- Download Dream league soccer 2017 APK
How to Set Up Multiplayer Mode On DLS 2018/DLS 2017
- First, switch on the wi-fi of the two android smartphone with Dream league Soccer installed
- Next, connect the two android devices to the wifi hotspot of the third device
- Once connected successfully, launch the game in both smartphones
- Click on Dream League Online on both devices
- At the bottom corner, tap on Local Wi-Fi
- Create connection with one phone and join with the other.
You have successfully connected in multiple player mode and can now play Dream league Soccer against your friends.