The error is usually caused due to current thread is working on bad pool request. This error is usually caused with a message displayed as a “BAD_POOL_CALLER” message where bug check has a numeric value of 0x000000C2. Fix HP Laptop Bad Pool Caller Error Window 10 with appropriate remedies delivered by our expert technicians. Below we have excellent solutions to get rid of the problem in few simple steps
Steps to fix HP Laptop bad pool caller error Window 10 are as follows:
Step 1: Before users are heading to fix HP Laptop bad pool caller error window 10, do ensure that below steps are performed well:
- Users have installed all available updates on Windows Update. Now, perform a thorough check by applying the path as “Start button > Settings > Updates & security”.
- Click on “Check for updates” button which is visible on the right side of windows pane as suggested by HP Support Have a check for any available updates to download and then, install them before moving to the next step.
- Users need to run their antivirus programs while ensuring that any possible threats are removed from the computer.
Step 2: Undo all recent changes
One of the most common reasons of this issue is that recent changes made by users in the system. If however, any new hardware or software is added to the system recently, it is advised to remove all of them to HP Laptop bad pool caller error window 10
Another possible cause of this problem is due to faulty as well as outdated device drivers like sound card drivers issues, technical faults in the graphics card, chipset problems, network adapters technical glitches and many more. Users are should verify all of the devices are working with the latest driver, and needs updation.
Step 3: Running a memory check now
- The first thing is to press the Windows logo key as well as “R” button at the same time to easily invoke a run command. Now, type an “mdsched.exe” command in the run box and press “Enter” button. Tap on “Restart” button now to check for any problems within the memory card. Click on “Check for problems”
- Restart the PC now.
Step 4: Check for any hard drive problems
- Apart from faulty RAM issues, have a check on corrupted hard drive problems whether it is corrupted or not? Perform below steps to check it:
Follow a path by clicking on “Start” button” and click on “File Explorer “ icon.
- Right-click on hard driver which users wish to perform a check on and click “Properties” icon
- Go to “Tools” tab and tap on “Check” button.
- If the hard disk drive is problem free then, users will come across a notification message
Why one should call our tech support team for solutions:
- An award winning customers support solutions are delivered to users
- Smooth customer service transition process
- Value-added customer support services
- Punctual technical team
- 24/7*365 hours customer support service
- Trusted and highly accredited solutions
- Builds long-lasting relationships
- We employ clever people with right working attitude
- Industry matched tech support solutions
Related Blog: How to Fix Computer Screen Remains Blank but Windows Boots-up Issue?
Get connected to HP expert team for world-class support solutions delivered at user’s desk
We are engrossed with skilled and competent professionals working at HP Laptop Support Number +1-800-597-1052 to assist users with possible remedies delivered at their desk. Technicians are available 24/7 to provide adept solutions confined to HP devices. Technical team is skilled and competent to resolve problems from the core. Feel free to connect us anytime and get hassle free remedies within defined timeline.
The post How To Fix HP Laptop Bad Pool Caller Error on Window 10? appeared first on .
This post first appeared on Dial +1-800-620-8060 HP Technical Support Blog And News In USA, please read the originial post: here