This is the common issue faced by users while working on Windows systems in HP devices. The error arises due to faults in boot configuration of BCD data files which is either missing or even corrupted. Fix HP Stream Notebook Error Code 0xc0000225 by approaching for expert help at HP Customer Support Number +1800-597-1052. However, users may come across this error code due to disk write issues, power problems, boot sector virus problems or even errors are generated at the time of configuring of the BCD on manual mode. As we said that this issue is probably due to critical update in Windows system, so it really needs to be fixed on immediate request.
Steps to Fix HP Stream Notebook Error Code 0xc0000225 are as follows:
Users will be introduced with various for removing the error code explained by HP Customer Service team are as follows:
Method 1: Repair your computer device if possible
- Insert Windows installation disc and then, restart the device.
- Choose the suitable language settings and click “Next” to proceed ahead
- Click on repair icon to repair your computer
Method 2: The second method deal with installation of Windows 10
Make an attempt to install Windows 10 with the help of media creation tool by following below outlined steps:
- Users are advised to perform an “Automatic Repair” process. When you computer restarts, wait for the manufacturer logo to appear and check whether there is an option for boot menu or not? To do this press “F12” key
- The boot menu key may somehow differ with each manufacturer and however if you are unable to find the boot menu key, connect with your user manual.
- Restart your computer device when the manufacturer’s logo is being displayed. Keep pressing the “Boot” option and enter into it. You can however change boot option to CD\DVD ROM.
- After done with the boot process by using Windows 8 DVD, a black screen will automatically get visible with gray text. Here, press your choice key to boot from CD or DVD.
- Make a selection of accurate time as well as keyboard type.
- Click to choose “Repair your computer” icon which is located in the lower left corner of screen.
- Tap on “troubleshooting” icon or on advanced option. Click on “Automatic repair” icon.
Related Post:- How to Fix HP Laptop Error Code 651?
Why one should choose us?
- 24/7 hours tech support service
- Experienced professionals
- Instant remedies delivered at your doorstep
- Customer’s feedback are always welcome
- Industry matched solutions
- Rusted technicians
Contact at Our HP Customer Care Service team for instant solutions delivered at your desk!
We are available for users 24/7 at HP Customer Support Service to assist users in fixing up complex level issues arising within the HP device. Technicians are backed by skilled and thorough knowledge about every smallest to smallest issue and thus fixing them from the core. Feel free to connect with us any time for hassle free solutions delivered within defined timeline.
The post How To Fix HP Stream Notebook Error Code 0xc0000225? appeared first on .
This post first appeared on Dial +1-800-620-8060 HP Technical Support Blog And News In USA, please read the originial post: here