This is usually a Paper jam problem in HP printer devices and occurs in Deskjet 3050 All-in-One Series. To avoid future problems, it is suggested well in advance to fix HP error code 0x805d0700 with appropriate guidelines by approaching at HP Printer Customer Support Number 1-800-597-1052. However, there is just more to the cause of this problem such it encounters when users are in the process of printing documents or even when HP will stop feeding pages anymore. Also, there lies various other reasons such as issue in paper loading process, damaged or dirty paper rollers, torn, wrinkled and dampened paper, multiple paper in the tray and maybe there are obstruction that is blocking the paper path. Not only this but also, users are facing this problem due to torn out paper piece from a previously jammed documents, no space in the tray.
Steps to fix HP error code 0x805d0700
Step one: Remove all of the loose paper as well as foreign objects if stuck inside the tray
- Press the Power button to switch off the printer device first.
- Disconnect the USB cable from the rear end of the device as suggested by HP Printer Customer Service professional team.
- The next step is to disconnect the power cord from printer while removing any loosened paper sheets from the input tray.
- Search for the input tray and remove any stuck foreign materials such as paper clips
- Work with your fingers to rotate the pick mechanism attached just inside the input tray
- Again search for any loosened paper or foreign materials that are stuck in the output tray.
Step two: Clear out paper jam from the printer
- Do ensure that the printer is turned off and your device power cord is completely disconnected.
- Bend the printer a little bit and put it on rest at its backside to ensure that the bottom of the printer is completely facing you.
- Work to press both the tabs to easily get access the cleanout door.
- Users are next advised by HP Printer Customer Care Service professionals to remove any jammed paper as well as foreign materials inside the printer.
- Carefully push the door forward until it slides into its original place.
- Tilt your device back to its normal position and then, search inside the input tray whether any foreign objects still there or not
Step three: Clear the paper jam from deep inside
- The very first step is to open the cartridge access door and remove any stuck paper inside the printer.
- Close the printer cartridge access door gently.
Step four: Clear out the paper jam from the front side
- Hold the jammed paper to easily pull it out from the device.
- Reconnect your device power cord from its back side
- At last, gently press the Power button to switch on the printer.
Step five: Print a self-test report
- In this last step, do perform a thorough print test of the device
Related Blog: How To Fix HP Error Code OxC19a0003?
Get connected to HP Printer professional team for proactive solutions to issues
We welcome customers to connect us at HP Customer Service Number +1800-597-1052 for immediate replies to every solution while ensuring that they are future effective. Technicians are backed by skilled and thorough knowledge about minute to minute problem occurring in the device. Call our 24*7 hours support service anytime to get hassle free solution at your desk.
The post How To Fix HP Error Code 0x805d0700? appeared first on .
This post first appeared on Dial +1-800-620-8060 HP Technical Support Blog And News In USA, please read the originial post: here