This error occurs in HP Photosmart Printer C5180 where ink system has failed to perform its task. So, if users are searching for professional guidelines to fix HP C180 printer error 0xc18a0201 then, it is advised to approach for an expert help at HP Printer Customer Support Number 1-800-608-5461. Though it is seen that disconnecting the power cord to reset the printer and test it by working with various cartridges will resolve the issue, we still advice customers to follow solutions with right steps explained below. Also the error is known with different codes like 0xc18a0206, 0xc18a0306, 0xc18a030a, 0xd0620130, 0x887dd03a, 0xd05d010d, 0xf0af8004, 0xc19ac3ff, 0xc18a050.
Solutions to fix HP C5180 Printer Error 0xc18a0201
Solution 1: This is considered as the easiest solution of all
- Disconnect the USB cable from the rear end of the product and remove its cartridges from the device.
- Wait for the ‘Insert Cartridges ‘ message to get displayed on the control panel.
- Now, as suggested by HP Printer Customer Service technicians, disconnect the wire from the back of the product and wait for 60 seconds.
- Reconnect the power cord if your device is not starting in automatic mode. Turn it on and press the power button
- Reinsert the device cartridges and close all of the open doors.
- When prompted to print a calibration page, go for it
- Reconnect the USB cable to the product, and then try to work with the printing process again.
Solution 2: This is an alternate to the first one
- Press and hold the “left arrow” key and click the “Setup” option while releasing both the keys.
- A message saying “Enter Special Key Combo” will appear automatically
- Press and then, release the “OK” button and follow below instruction provided by HP Printer Customer Care Service team:
- Press and release the right arrow button unless a message is displayed as “System Configuration Menu”.
Click the “OK” button where it will display a message as “Hardware failure status”.
- Now, tap the “OK” button. After a while a message known as “Hardware failure” will get displayed. Press the OK button to clear
- Press and release the “OK” Button where after sometime a message will change to “Hardware failure status Cleared. Press Cancel to continue”.
- Tap the “CANCEL” button multiple times as needed to get access to the “Welcome to Photosmart Express” screen
- With the help of Power Button, turn OFF the unit and unplug the power cable from back side of the printer device and wait for 30 seconds to allow the power discharge.
- Turn on the unit where a message will be displayed as a “USE POWER BUTTON TO SHUTDOWN THE PRINTER” followed by “PRESS OK TO CONTINUE”. Press the OK button now.
- To verify if the device is working fine, just perform a testing process
Related Blog: How To Fix HP Error oxc19a0020 ?
Connect to HP Printer team for speedy replies to every smallest to smallest issues
Get in touch with us at HP Printer Customer Service Number 1-800-597-1052 anytime to resolve more issues by experiencing our world-class support solutions at your desk. We are assisted by skilled and sound professionals holding deep knowledge in fixing up complex level if issues.
The post How To Fix HP C5180 Printer Error 0xc18a0201? appeared first on .
This post first appeared on Dial +1-800-620-8060 HP Technical Support Blog And News In USA, please read the originial post: here