Source: Apatow Productions
Therefore, if you have doubts in your thoughts about becoming a filmmaker, let these questions help you:
1. Are you trying to become very popular?
If the answer is yes, then you are already partly a filmmaker.
2. Have you ready someone to invest a fortune in your skill & # 39; as a filmmaker?
If someone is ready to do that, you are halfway there.
3. Do you want to shift your work to a minimum minimum trend or style that works well with the regular audience?
After all, dikhay go nahi toh bikay ga kaise?
4. You see yourself making a few local television commercials and they & # 39; FILMS & # 39; call nonchalant in your conversation?
Source: Filmwala Pictures
5. Do you believe that filmmaking is a mystery, only revealed to a handful of people in the world … and that you are one of them?
Elected One and everything, you know?
6. Would your trailer & # 39; funny & # 39; one-liners, shielded by characters who hardly have any real motivation?
Abhi branch if you are only with & # 39; Yes & # 39; you have answered, you should probably know that you will fit in well.
Source: Excel Entertainment
7. Consider making glossy shots, forced smiles and a lot of vivid colors in a local TV commercial. throw, an incredibly complex skill?
8. Do you have lots and lots of funky, trendy materials – clothing, watches, shoes, cars, heavy bikes?
Source: WWE Studios Originals
9. Are you good at modeling trust? Are you also inclined to exaggerate trust?
10. Can you ensure partial monetary success with brand sponsors?
Brand hai toh phir kya darr hai?
Source: TUC Pakistan
11. After you & # 39; hits & # 39; have you been 100% sure ke bas aap hee boss ho?
12. Do you think those who do not have the & # 39; happiness & # 39; having had someone invest a lot of money in them, are not filmmakers and can not be that?
Matlab, cough log sue hain aisa. Are you one of them?
13. Do you like to have certain honest or unfair (mostly unfair) advantages over others?
14. Party sharty ka shauq hai?
(However, remember that at these parties you should show an air of accidental & indolence; – be politically correct and also be politically incorrect, with some sense of timing to be & # 39; real);
Source: Six Sigma Plus
15. Look forward to making sure that those working under your command are completely constricted stay, afraid to lose their job?
16. So do you look forward to these people who agree that you are constantly put down by yourself & # 39;
After all, boss bhi toh banna hai.
Source: Six Sigma Plus
17. Would you, with your financial success, fly to holiday destinations such as Thailand, Paris, etc.?
18. Finally, if you have read this list so far, my real question is: how and why?
Filmmakers do not read. You do not need real knowledge. Bas shuru hojao.
I probably have not forgotten a lot here, but if I have it, please let me know in the comments. J in ko samajh nahi aya ke yeh sarcasm hai, bas ab kya keh sakt hain. And please even better for all aspiring filmmakers in Pakistan. You are our only hope.
Cake Is The Film Pakistani film needs, but is Pakistan ready?
Sohai Ali Abro & # 39; s latest movie trailer has just fallen and she could Be The Superhero We All Need
Cover image via timepass.com.pk