So, you have been playing around with your Samsung Galaxy J7 pro and along the line you went off the hook and got your phone bricked. Well there exist only one fix, flashing the stock ROM to your Samsung Galaxy J7 pro.
For this tip you will have to meet some requirements and make some couple of downloads.
Requirements for installing Stock Firmware on Samsung Galaxy J7 Pro
70 percent plus charged phone
Do at your own risk.
How to install Stock Firmware on Samsung Galaxy J7 Pro
- Ensure you get the correct Firmware For your Samsung Galaxy Model.
- Swtich off Your Samsung Galaxy J7 Pro. To power On back, Press and hold Power + Volume down + Home.
- A prompt will be displayed, press Volume Up to enter into Download Mode.
- Launch the already downloaded Odin3 on your PC. and connect your Galaxy J7 Pro to the PC.
- Click on the AP Button and load the Firmware file. “in .tar.md5 Format”
- Once the installation process is done, a green light will show on the process button.