In 2017, Government had made it mandatory to link your Mobile Number with your Aadhaar card. GOI has put a deadline of 6th February to verify your identity via Aadhaar card. Failing to do so will result in termination of your mobile number.
Earlier, you had to visit your mobile operators customer centers to get your Aadhaar linked with your mobile number but now UIDAI has released a new update through which you can verify it via OTP. This new process is valid starting 1st January 2018.
Process of Linking Aadhaar with Mobile Number.
- Call IVR Number 14546 ( Toll Free – Available in English, Hindi and other regional languages.
- Accept that you want to verify your Aadhaar Number
- Enter your 12 Digit Aadhaar number.
- Accept your consent for it to fetch your important details (DOB, Address etc.)
- You will receive an OTO via SMS, Enter the OTP.
You will get a SMS confirming the Re-verification process which will also mention that it will take 48 hours to complete the process. If you have any doubt let us know in the comments below and stayed tuned to Sid Tech for more tech updates.
For latest tech news subscribe to our notifications or Join our WhatsApp Broadcast List, Download our App to get all tech content in one App
The post How To Link Aadhaar To Your Mobile Number via OTP appeared first on Sid Tech.