How to Apply For Daily Trust Newspaper Recruitment 2017 for Graduates
Application is currently going on for suitably and qualified candidates to apply for Daily Trust newspaper recruitment 2017. All candidates are hereby implored to apply before the deadline of the application.
HOW TO APPLY FOR NPOWER RECRUITMENT 2017
A Little About Daily Trust Newspaper
Daily Trust Newspaper – Media Trust Limited is the publisher of Nigeria’s newspaper of the year, Daily Trust and other titles. They are also into commercial printing as well as Brand Marketing Research for the purpose of identifying new opportunities for business values.
Each market research report delivers insight across a wide range of crucial factors such as market size, growth drivers, competitive landscape, trends, and forecasts.
NPOWER RECRUITMENT 2017 APPLICATION REQUIREMENTS AND GUIDELINES
Daily Trust Newspaper Recruitment 2017 Available Position
Job Title: Intern
Location: Any City, Nigeria
HOW TO APPLY FOR LAGOS STATE UNIVERSITY RECRUITMENT 2017
Seeking young graduates for a two-year internship after which a few outstanding interns will be given full-time employment opportunities.
About the Role
- We are looking for very smart and forward looking young people to work as interns in consistency with our strategy to retain outstanding human resources.
- Interns will basically work on Marketing Research and Development. One of the benefits of this programme is that it enables the interns network with senior managers and executives
What We have to Offer You
- Interns will participate in real time projects that will fast-tract their learning under experienced supervisors and mentors
- Our diversified and quality clientele base enable participants to get the best exposure for career growth, thereby putting participants in the seat to driving their own career development
- Participants will be rewarded with modest but competitive monthly allowance. Any expenses incurred while attending external meetings/events will however be paid by the company
- In addition to the above, outstanding interns will be given employment opportunities to work full time in the company.
- Must have a First Degree in Marketing, Production Management, Research and Development or related field of study
- Demonstrated project management capabilities with an emphasis on strategic thinking, teamwork, and results-driven implementation
- Should be able to deal with ambiguity, resolve problems and manage multiple projects/tasks
- Strong presentation and communication skills (both oral and written) and comfort working across all levels of the organization
- Should be within the age bracket of 21 to 28 years
- Excellent quantitative and analytical skills
How to Apply
All interested and qualified candidates should send their CV’s to: [email protected]
The post How to Apply For Daily Trust Newspaper Recruitment 2017 for Graduates appeared first on TrendyUpdates.