It has been one entire year since Alamgir Khan, a social laborer and extremist, began his Fix It crusade with only a couple jars of shower paint.
He got the features by drawing a representation of previous Chief Minister Sindh, Qaim Ali Shah, nearby missing sewer vents and transferred those photographs to online networking.
That exceptionally pitched trick was to highlight an issue that the powers have chosen not to see to in Pakistan's greatest city.
Taking after that episode, his online networking effort spread like out of control fire and he immediately collected support from his kindred nationals. Before long, he began a #FixIt development, making a move and settling the city's issues with kindred subjects and volunteers. The crusade has now extended to different parts of the nation also.
The web-based social networking campaigner and common dissident has now uncovered what the crusade has accomplished in the previous 12 months.
How about we investigate the real accomplishments of the Fixit development beneath:
- Amid the previous 12 months, they settled more than 33,000 sewer vent tops.
- To make the city green once more, FixIt campaigners planted more than 12,000 trees.
- Fixit presented Deewar-e-Meherbani in Karachi which permitted individuals get garments free of cost.
- FixIt has introduced 35+ "Mezban Fridges" everywhere throughout the nation which permit individuals get sustenance day by day free of cost. These ice chests were given by Javed Afridi.
- More than 35 trashbins have been introduced in crowded territories. Volunteers tidy up the junk receptacles on everyday schedule.
- FixIt attempted to determine water lack issues in a few territories by supporting 17 water exhausts. Individuals in those regions can now get to clean drinking water.
- The development's office serves free sustenance to more than 200 individuals consistently.
- The campaigners have painted many dividers and flyovers to evacuate divider chalking in Karachi and Hyderabad.
- FixIt individuals challenged the issue of University Road which at long last prompted to its reproduction.
- The group commended the fourteenth of August by painting, cleaning and planting plants around the Wazir Mansion (Quaid-e-Azam House).
The FixIt group had this to state:
Today we thank our every single part who made every one of these things conceivable and particularly our givers who bolstered us on each stage. #1YearOfFixit
It's stunning how the endeavors of a solitary man prompted to such a gigantic change in a standout amongst the most crowded nations on the planet. It is likewise a lesson for individuals to take matters into their own hands as opposed to sitting tight for the world to come disintegrating down in their environment. 1,400 individuals have taken it onto themselves to "settle" the nation for nothing while whatever is left of 190 million individuals sit tight for others to do it. How about we take it unto ourselves to settle our nation by our own hands.
To take after additional on this development and its every day advance, you can look at the FixIt Facebook Fan Page.