Before Flashing Your qmobile noir z10 You Need back up your phone contacts and video music sms etc.
- Flash File (Click Here)
- SP Flash Tool ( Latest version MTK Flash Tool )
- MediaTek USB VCOM drivers (Click Here)
- USB orignal data cable
- 50% Battery charged
How to Install 6.0 ROM on Qmobile noir z10 (universal guide)
- First of all, make sure that you have MediaTek USB VCOM drivers installed.
- Now open SP Flash Tool, then click Scatter-loading button to load the correct scatter file
- Browse the location of file and choose the “Scatter File” which is named as”MT65xx Android_scatter”.
- Please wait while file is loaded in SP Flash tool .
- Switch-off the phone, Remove it’s battery and re-insert battery back in phone.
- Press “Download” button. Or F9 (shortcut key).
- Plug-in the USB cable to phone to connect it to your PC.
- The process will be started
- wait for process will completed
- “Ok” Notification will be appeared on a green circle at the end of whole process.
- Plug it out from USB cable.
- Remove it’s battery and re-insert battery back in phone. And you can turn it on.
- Done!!! Your Qmobile z10 is now installed with a new marshmallow 6.0. ENJOY.
In some cases after flashing the ROM, when rebooting the first time, your handset might get stuck in a boot loop (if the first boot takes longer than usual, don’t panic, there is nothing wrong with your device) if that happens, follow these step:
- Reboot in recovery once more.
- From there select “wipe data factory reset” and “wipe cache partition”.
Return and reboot.
- Optional: if needed now you can restore the previous software (only if you had made a Nandroid backup as indicated). So, use the recovery menu and select “backup and restore”.
- For resolving any other issues or problems comment below .
So, that was it, now you know almost everything about custom ROMs for Android and how to install such a firmware on your smartphone or tablet. Remember to choose only the stable platforms that come with important features and capabilities. In this way you can speed up your handsets and improve the performances for receiving better results and an upgraded web browsing experience. If you want to talk with us or if you have something to share with our team, don’t hesitate and use the comments area from below. We will assist you as soon as possible; also don’t forget to check our latest new and Android related tips, tricks and step by step guides.