Recently Facebook announced a new feature into the Facebook Messenger using which you can choose the option to add text, images, emoji, frames, filters, stickers, etc. to create a story.
This can then be shared with friends as and when required. You can also share snippets of the day to create a story. This feature was available earlier in the SnapChat which was then copied to the Instagram and recently introduced in WhatsApp.
This feature has been added recently after the successful implementation of the Facebook Messenger built-in camera feature. It received an overwhelming response from the users with billions of images and videos shared in this small time span. This, in turn, made the conversations better, easier and funnier. People loved some of the Messenger’s visual tools like art, floating heart effects, and Mardi Gras frames.
Also, a long test was carried out to share the photos and videos. Your friends on Facebook can reply to the photos and videos that you share. You can also choose the persons with whom you wish to share a picture. This can be set either with everyone, specific friends, or with the family members. The shared images will disappear after a period of 24 hours.
This Messenger day feature can be used by Messenger to show the world what you are doing. You can also invite friends, join them for activities, and chat with them. Since its launch, millions of people have already used this Messenger day feature. Messenger day feature has been rolled out globally for Android and iOS devices.
How to use Facebook Messenger Day feature?
Facebook Messenger day feature can be used only on the latest version of the Facebook Messenger app. Update your Facebook Messenger app to the latest version from the Google Play Store or the App store based on the operating system you are using. Log in to your app, if you have not already done so.
- Open the Facebook Messenger app on your device.
- Tap on the camera icon. You can also tap on the button “Add to your day” available at the top of the inbox.
- Click a picture or video of yourself or anything around you.
- Tap on the Smiley icon to add arts and effects. Tapping on the “Aa” icon, you can add text overlays.
- After the final edit, tap on the arrow button available in the bottom right corner.
- It can then be shared as your day, in the camera roll, or sent to any person.
- A conversation can be also added to the day by choosing the option “add to your day”.
- By tapping on “More” icon you can choose whom you want to share your day with. The images shared to your day can also be deleted before 24 hours by clicking on the “Delete” button.
So now it’s the time to get creative with the Facebook Messenger day feature and share your day with your friends.
Angela George is a tech Specialist, who loves to keep the latest information about the latest updates in the field of technology.
She also loves experimenting with new features and for any problems encountered on Facebook.
This post first appeared on In The Age Of Information Technology, GreatSoftLine Is Your Best Guide To Success!, please read the originial post: here