How to get Your Nokia 5 Factory Reset
This tutorial helps you How to get your Nokia 5 Factory Reset to solve the problems of your device & To unlock the device when you forgot Pattern, Pin, Password, & problems in Fingerprint.
Nokia 5 Specifications:
- Weight: 160 g
- Dimensions: 149.7 x 72.5 x 8 mm
- OS: Android 7.1.1 (Nougat)
- Screen size: 5.2-inch
- Resolution: 720 x 1280 pixels
- CPU: Octa-core 1.4
- RAM: 2GB
- Storage: 16GB
- Battery: 3000mAh
- Rear camera: 13MP
- Front camera: 8MP
1- Hard Reset Nokia 5
- Firstly, hold down the Power button to switch off your device.
- Afterward, press and hold the Volume Up + Power key together for a short while
- When the Android Logo appears on your screen.
- Keep holding the Volume Up key as soon as the Boot Mode appears
- Select Recovery by using Volume keys to browse & Power rocker to confirm.
- As soon as the Android logo appears hold down the Power key for a short time.
- While still holding the Power rocker, press and release the Volume Up button.
- Choose “wipe data/factory reset“, & select “Yes–delete all user data“.
- Confirm all operation by choosing “reboot system now“.
- Success! The Hard reset is done.
2- Factory Reset Nokia 5
- Turn off your Nokia 5 phone.
- Next, from the home screen open Menu and tap Settings.
- After that select Backup&Reset and tap Factory data reset.
- Next step chooses Reset Device.
- Choose Erase Everything if you are sure you want to clear all your data.
- Well done! the factory reset gets succeeded.
The post NOKIA 5 Factory Reset appeared first on MobileHeadlines.