First method : Hard Reset wiko android phones
- First power off the wiko phone.
- Afterward, press and hold the Volume up and power button for a short time.
- Next step when an Android logo shows up on screen hold down the Power key for a while.
- Then use the Volume Down to choose “wipe data/factory reset“, and then push the Power button to confirm.
- Select “Yes–delete all user data“. Use Volume Down button to scroll and Power button to select.
- Restart the phone by selecting “reboot system now“.
- Success! The hard reset operation has just performed.
Second method: Factory Reset wiko android phones
- Turn off your wiko android phones.
- Go to Settings and then to Backup & Reset.
- Next, tap Factory Data Reset and select Reset Device.
- Then, select Erase Everything if you are sure you want to clear all your data.
- Well done!
- IMEI number : *#06#
- backup : *#*#273282*255*663282*#*#*
- factory data reset : *#*#7780#*#*
- factory format : *2767*3855#
Before you start to Hard Reset wiko Android Phones, do the backup of your personal data in Your wiko phones. Prefers to use factory reset in the recent cases because the device files Will be deleted during this operation, but can avoid losing files by storing them To an external device or any other appropriate manners.
The post How to hard Reset Wiko Android phones appeared first on MobileHeadlines.