Realme has launched the company's first tablet Realme Pad in India. It has a 10.4-inch WUXGA+ display with an 82.5% screen-to-body ratio powered by a MediaTek Helio G80 processor with up to 4GB of RAM, and 64GB of Storage.
It runs on realme UI for Pad based on Android 11 and has AIoT Smart unlock, screen mirroring and more. It has a 6.9mm ultra-slim metal body. On-Camera, it has an 8MP front and rear camera, dual mics for noise cancellation, quad speakers with Dolby Atmos, Smart PA Packed bt a 7100mAh battery with 18W fast charging with reverse charging.
- 10.4-inch (2000 x 1200 pixel) WUXGA+ LCD screen with up to 360 nits brightness
- Octa Core MediaTek Helio G80 12nm processor (Dual 2GHz Cortex-A75 + Hexa 1.8GHz 6x Cortex-A55 CPUs) with up to 950MHz ARM Mali-G52 2EEMC2 GPU
- 3GB RAM with 32GB (eMMC 5.1) storage / 4GB RAM with 64GB (eMMC 5.1) storage, expandable memory up to 1TB with microSD
- Android 11 with realme UI for Pad
- 8MP rear camera
- 8MP 105° ultra-wide front camera
- Quad Speakers, Dolby Atmos, Hi-Res Audio Certified, Adaptive Surround Sound, Smart PA
- Dimensions: 246.1 x 155.9 x 6.9mm; Weight:440g
- 4G LTE (optional), Wi-Fi 802.11 ac (2.4GHz/5GHz), Bluetooth 5.0, GPS, GLONASS, USB 2.0 Type-C
- 7100mAh battery (typical), 18W fast charging, reverse charging
Realme Pad comes in Realme Grey and Real Gold colors, priced at Rs. 13,999 for 3GB RAM Wi-Fi version, Rs. 15,999 for 3GB RAM with 32GB storage LTE + Wi-Fi version and Rs 17,999 for 4GB RAM with 64GB storage 4G + Wi-Fi version.. LTE version will be available from Flipkart, realme.com and offline stores from September 16, and the Wi-Fi only entry-level version will be available soon.
SHARE Stay connected with us for more Tech News Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Subscribe by Email